Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Amber is a 19-year-old bubbly blond who is headed off to university this year. She used to skate figure-eights competitively for years to keep her fab figure. Dancing to Katy Perry and Keisha are a must along with hitting the gym for this gal.

There are so many that are listed at 19 that I think are older I'm beginning to think is me. If they said she was 25 I'd believe it and give her an 8/10. She has a great little backside.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
You can see her backside? (oops didn't see the rear view shot)

I'm with you bosco, I don't think this one is 19 either......I dont' find her all that attractive. She's ok, but not a 9 by a long shot.....maybe 8/10 though I should deduct points for liking Katy Perry.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Not doing anything for Thanksgiving? Come on over to Peyton’s place. Our 27-year-old SUNshine Girl loves horseback riding and owns three of her own. No surprise to anyone, this 5-foot-7 green-eyed stunner was a Playboy Lingerie cover model. Let us give thanks, my brothers.

If she's a lingerie model why are we seeing lingerie damn it....lol. The other thing that pisses me of is the horseback riding comment. I read somewhere that means the photographer has banged her. The fact that I'm jealous must mean that I think she's at least 8.5.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
only 8.5?? sheesh I think she's got to be one of the best we've had to date.......9.5/10

I heard that too that the horseback riding is a clue that the photog banged her......I wonder if the comment "she owns three of her own" means he got her three times?

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl, Ashley, 27, wants to go to law school one day. This 5-foot-4 green-eyed gal enjoys swimming, gardening, cottaging, baseball, biking and skiing.

Looks fit, great little ass, like the mole - 9/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
tboy said:
what? she doesn't want to be a model? Oh wait, that's only the average looking chicks who want that !! lol

8.5/10

It's worse than wanting to be a model, she wants to be a lawyer :beurk: . Despite that I'm good with 9, she looks like she could wear you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom