Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Nicole, 19 is a university business student with a perfect GPA: Grace, poise and athleticism, we are guessing. She likes to hang out with her blond brigade of friends and credits running to keeping herself toned.

Everything is pretty much GND. If we can deduct marks for lying about age we should be able to add marks for good marks in school so adding 1 I get 8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Ok, did I miss something here or did they change the way people go to school now? I mean, when I was in school you were typically around 20 when you hit uni.....grade 12 18 yrs old....grade 13 19 yrs old....first year uni 20 yrs old.....yesterday's was FINISHING a degree at 18, so that means she had to have entered uni at 17 or 16 and now this one is 19 and in uni.....

Either they are mensa or think we're retarded because the numbers just don't add up!

7.5/10 for the bs.....

shit, didn't even notice the face that she has no waist, her trunk is straight from her boobs to her hips.....-1 for that 6.5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
tboy said:
Ok, did I miss something here or did they change the way people go to school now? I mean, when I was in school you were typically around 20 when you hit uni....

Hate to break this to you tboy :) but since you went to high school they have dropped a grade. So 19 is in fact the age of most first year university students today. So todays girl almost certainly isn't BS'ing.

I'm probably older than you and I went to university in Ottawa when I was 17. Of course I was raised in Quebec where we were generally more intelligent than the Ontario kids and therefore only needed 11 grades at school :na:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
train said:
Hate to break this to you tboy :) but since you went to high school they have dropped a grade. So 19 is in fact the age of most first year university students today. So todays girl almost certainly isn't BS'ing.

I'm probably older than you and I went to university in Ottawa when I was 17. Of course I was raised in Quebec where we were generally more intelligent than the Ontario kids and therefore only needed 11 grades at school :na:

holy crap, 19 and in uni....no wonder there's so many dropouts due to alcohol and drug abuse.....shit, whose idea was in to put a bunch of kids in that environment? lol.....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Oct 8 2011

[h=1]Whitney [/h] SUNshine Girl Whitney, 21, just loves the water. This 5-foot-5 Capricorn is a paralegal, but when she gets the chance, she loves to scuba dive or relax by her pool. She even has a shark named Champs. Whitney wants to be on Big Brother one day and says in a guy, she looks for something exotic. “Barbie doesn’t like Ken,” she laughs. Fortunately, our name is not Ken. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

Hmmm...Natural boobies and no visible tats plus a real vixen look to her= My type of gal

9/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
nine??? really? Hmmmm more like a 8.5/10 max.......That "look" in the yellow bikini, I guess that's supposed to be sexy, just looks angry to me lol.....

ralp

Reviewer
Joined May 2, 2010
Messages 106
tboy said:
holy crap, 19 and in uni....no wonder there's so many dropouts due to alcohol and drug abuse.....shit, whose idea was in to put a bunch of kids in that environment? lol.....

Uni at 19 is a far from new concept. I was in uni at 18 in the 70's.

Regardless she's pretty hot :)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Nicole, 19 is a university business student with a perfect GPA: Grace, poise and athleticism, we are guessing. She likes to hang out with her blond brigade of friends and credits running to keeping herself toned.

Everything is pretty much GND. If we can deduct marks for lying about age we should be able to add marks for good marks in school so adding 1 I get 8/10
I think this one may actually be telling the truth about her age, so no deductions for lying about her age. But I still can't give her any more than 80%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Oct 8 2011

[h=1]Whitney [/h] SUNshine Girl Whitney, 21, just loves the water. This 5-foot-5 Capricorn is a paralegal, but when she gets the chance, she loves to scuba dive or relax by her pool. She even has a shark named Champs. Whitney wants to be on Big Brother one day and says in a guy, she looks for something exotic. “Barbie doesn’t like Ken,” she laughs. Fortunately, our name is not Ken. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

Hmmm...Natural boobies and no visible tats plus a real vixen look to her= My type of gal

9/10
I'll go with the 90% too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom