Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
chunky is going to love this one, me on the other hand? NOT 4/10

If she's that dumpy at 20 can you imagine what she'll look like when she's 30+???? I bet she'll have so many rolls you won't be able to even SEE the tats without some spreader clamps and a wonderbar!!!!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Oct 3 2011

[h=1]Victoria [/h] SUNshine Girl Victoria says she has 22 piercings and 12 tats, but we’ve looked VERY carefully and we can’t see any evidence of them. The 20-year-old wants to be a marketing whiz, and when she’s not piercing and tatting and marketing she likes to hang out at the beach. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI AGENCY

She should spend less time getting tats and piercings and more time watching what she eats because that's one soft 20 year old body.......6/10

If she does have that many tats and piercings, she's hiding them well. She is a bit on the soft side, nothing wrong with that, 80%.

Oh, and obviously she's not 20 years old, but she's not that far away from it either.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
I'm thinking the description is messed up, the only way she could have that many tats and piercings is if her beaver looked like a fishing lure hanging from the Sistine Chapel.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Rashida, 20, wants to join us in the Entertainment Dept. as a journalist. Or she’ll settle for being a model and actress. This 5-foot-8 Cancer enjoys making YouTube videos, tweeting, acting and dance classes. She once met Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas. Personally, we think peas are taboo. Don’t like peas. Never did.

Doesn't do the slightest thing for me. 6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
OMFG model??? MODEL? is she on crack?

Holy fuck, that's just about the homeliest face I've ever seen! I sure as hell hope she means SHOE model...jesus....

2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom