Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Oct 1 2011
Iquvk.png
nLWlL.png
g462g.png

[h=1]Justine [/h] SUNshine Girl Justine, 25, is a one-woman band: she loves to play air guitar and drums — we’re guessing not at the same time. Justine loves her Jack Russell terrier Zoey, and the single gal says if you want to be part of her life you’d better have nice eyes and good teeth (we just want you to know we’re grinning and winking). (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

Some of the pics look a little touched up there me thinks.............8/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Alexandra loves the Ticats, so much so that she wants to be cheerleader for the team. Since the 18-year-old has been dancing for years we don’t see anything standing in her way, except perhaps a myopic judge.

Tough one for the judges today. Another girl who, in some pics (but not the ones I posted) looks like a bit of a wide load - could be the pleather pants. She also has tats that are greater than the max size limit to avoid point deductions. On the plus side , she is young and cute - maybe a 7/10, 7.75 without the tats and 8.5 with narrower hips.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
18?? hurrmph OH kay......I also have a bridge for sale if anyone wants it....cheap too only $10K lol....

Once again, someone should teach this lady about bra tops and how to properly fit them!!!

8/10 (she lost points for the BS age and the stupid ink)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Alexandra loves the Ticats, so much so that she wants to be cheerleader for the team. Since the 18-year-old has been dancing for years we don’t see anything standing in her way, except perhaps a myopic judge.

Tough one for the judges today. Another girl who, in some pics (but not the ones I posted) looks like a bit of a wide load - could be the pleather pants. She also has tats that are greater than the max size limit to avoid point deductions. On the plus side , she is young and cute - maybe a 7/10, 7.75 without the tats and 8.5 with narrower hips.
Age bullshit alert again! She says she's 18 years old, and yet she's been dancing for years? Isn't there an 18+ age limit at the strip clubs? :lol:

She's gotta be at least 32.

Her face is a bit too long, but not quite in the horsey-face territory. I don't mind the wide-load, I do mind the tattoos. I don't even know where I should give deductions or not. I'll just estimate her a 60%.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Oct 3 2011
bdJiw.png
nIYJG.png
Hw3Ns.png
V2b1p.png

[h=1]Victoria [/h] SUNshine Girl Victoria says she has 22 piercings and 12 tats, but we’ve looked VERY carefully and we can’t see any evidence of them. The 20-year-old wants to be a marketing whiz, and when she’s not piercing and tatting and marketing she likes to hang out at the beach. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI AGENCY

She should spend less time getting tats and piercings and more time watching what she eats because that's one soft 20 year old body.......6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom