Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday Sept 29
8KNci.png
lg1wa.png
yWRdY.png

[h=1]e [/h] SUNShine Girl Brooke, loves cheerleading and playing soccer and football. This 19-year-old wants to one day open up her own professional dance studio and practises ballet and yoga to keep herself in top form. (Jack Boland photo)

I wonder why they have her wearing the nylons? I really like her athletic look but I would give her mid 20's not a teenager

8.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
This girl is okay, fine body if a bit too slim. Something about her face just doesn't do it for me. She would be a very attractive girlfriend, but not model material. 70%.

She Reminds me of Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Elaine from Seinfeld).

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Samantha, 22, has been modelling for a few years now but is dropping her bikini for the mic. She is embarking on a singing/ songwriting career and loves the sounds of some of her faves like Stevie Nicks, Sass Jordan, Janis Joplin, Guess Who and the Mighty Zep

Girl in her twenties with classic rock tastes which is ok. Pictures however are not particularly great and its tough to tell but she may have "given up the bikini" for a reason. I don't know, an uninspired 7/10 i guess

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
You're right LG, could she be wearing any more clothes? In the other pics she doesn't look like a wideglide....

You can't see it in these pics but she has a tat on the inside of her....right? wrist.....

I'd score her higher if we could actually SEE something.....7.5/10 (btw, she too looks a little like Mila Kunis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom