Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Guido said:
I think she's not bad but I would like to see a shot with less clothing. 7/10

I don't, ....and she epitomizes what I find ludicrous about short women: seriously? 6' or taller??? Sorry, I don't know many tall guys who are into smurfs.......6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Krista is studying to be a social worker. The 5-foot-nothing 20-year-old is looking for someone she can look up to -- literally. Her guy has to be six feet or taller, with nice eyes and a Sport bike

She's sort of built like a fire hydrant and will be a bowling ball by the time she is 40 I bet. 6/10
Her face reminds me of a girl I used to know in Montreal. Has anyone noticed how much muscle tone this girl has?

I think this girl might be some trouble for any guy who she's with, but I'll give her a 90%, since she's not likely going to be my trouble. :)

There doesn't seem to be any discernible tattoos on her either, which is a bonus.

J

Jesus Quintana

At 6 foot that would make it perfect for her to sit on that rapidly expanding butt and give a BJ. I think in 5 years time she's gonna have a huge booty. She already has fat ankles.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNShine Girl Nanci is a 24-year-old aspiring model and an avid football fan. She loves watching games with her pet dogs Brandy and Chase. Aside from cheering for the Cincinnati Bengals, this blue-eyed beauty's idea of fun involves shopping, tanning and relaxing in sunny Florida.

The Bengals? Guess she doesn't know much about football or doesn't care about winning. In some of the pics she looks a little broad in the beam and she looks like everything comes out of a bottle from the Walmart pharmacy so 7.5 out of 10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
You're right LG, she looks pretty broad in the beam in some of the other pics. I tried to cut and paste but my IE kept hanging......

Minus points for the model comment..... 7.5/10

Why is it that most reasonably attractive women all want to be models? Is it that their whole lives they've been told how beautiful they are that they truly believe they're the top 1%?

Kind of reminds me of someone who wanted to go on Canadian Idol. I said to them: can you sing like whitney houston? No? Don't even bother because if you can't, you're living a pipe dream......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Minus points for lying about her age, she's not 24 (-2). Plus points for at least not trying to pretend she's 21, which is the most popular lied about age (+1). Minus points for being a bleach blonde (-1). Normally I'd say 80%, but with all of the deductions 60%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom