Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

tboy said:
and (not to get picky) but in that leather jacket pic, it looks like she has no fricken idea how to buy a properly fitting bra...it appears that it is at least 2 sizes too big......someone should tell her that she's got As, and shouldn't be buying a C cup......

6/10

Boy are you ever picky :bad: :tongue:

7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
This girl has triggered my personal pet peeve again: the age bullshit detector. There's no way that this girl is 24, more like 34! Look at this picture, and pay attention to her cheeks and jawline, you'll see what I mean.

If she was honest about her age, I'd have given her an 85%. 1 point deduction for lying about her age, so 75%.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
blackram said:
This girl has triggered my personal pet peeve again: the age bullshit detector. There's no way that this girl is 24, more like 34! Look at this picture, and pay attention to her cheeks and jawline, you'll see what I mean.

If she was honest about her age, I'd have given her an 85%. 1 point deduction for lying about her age, so 75%.

But she doesn't look much older than 26

7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Angela, 28, wants to be happy and love life. This 5-foot-6 married mom of one has four cats. When she’s not chasing after them, she likes to stay fit and read.

She has smokin' body, particularly for a mother. I keep expecting Bo and Luke Duke to make an appearance. Average face which looks good in some shots keeps her score at 8 to 8.5.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
yeah the face isn't much to look at but that is a killer body....once more proof positive that a woman doesn't have to let having a child ruin her figure....7.5/10

And yes wanker I am picky....specially when a woman comes out purporting herself to be a pinup, you'd think she could at least get some proper fitting attire......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She looks kind of like Sass Jordan or Portia De Rossi. My only complaint is there aren't enough pictures of her in the series, wanted to see more of those tight little miniskirts. 95%!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
You know blackie, I was going to say you were out to lunch but after reviewing Portia's pics, they do kind of look alike now that you mention it.....(though Portia is about 10x hotter)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
You know blackie, I was going to say you were out to lunch but after reviewing Portia's pics, they do kind of look alike now that you mention it.....(though Portia is about 10x hotter)
Yup, Portia is much hotter, almost a waste that she's a lesbian. Don't real lesbians usually like manly-looking chicks anyways?

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Anna, 22, has dance in her life and is studying for an honours degree in the subject. While she’s blessed with an ear-to-ear smile, Anna says what lights it up the most is her big Italian family

What is with the Italian girls and their hair extentions? I'm assuming that's the push up bra and not rubber boobs, 8/10 but it looks a bit "5 years ago"

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She looks like a tiny little Disney cartoon princess: big wide oversized eyes on an oversized head on a sexy tiny body. Judging by one of the pictures, she's part of a big group of Argos cheerleaders, and a lot of them look hot. We're probably going to be in for a good week. 90%!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom