Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Christina, 26, is headed back to college soon to pursue a career in business management. In her spare time, she likes to cuddle up with Felicia her cat and Stella the dachshund to watch a good movie or read one of her Wonder Woman comic books.

After big-head, forgive me if you think I'm being lenient with Friday's girl but she earned points by looking younger than her age (instead of the reverse for most SSG's), going to school in business instead of wanting to be a model etc. If fact the only thing suspect about her is she is a cat lover. Great smile , flat stomach and while not a convincing domme very cute - 8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I'm with you LG, it's refreshing to hear the word "college" in lieu of "model".....I guess there's hope for the future yet? While after LOL big head no wait Mega Head no wait HEADy Lamarr I'm prone to give her a 9.9/10 but in reality, she's an 8/10...(and a little bit of a muffin top in that first pic didn't help).

I have to say though Blackie made me actually laugh out loud with that george hamilton crack, lol...dude that was GOOD

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Christina, 26, is headed back to college soon to pursue a career in business management. In her spare time, she likes to cuddle up with Felicia her cat and Stella the dachshund to watch a good movie or read one of her Wonder Woman comic books.

After big-head, forgive me if you think I'm being lenient with Friday's girl but she earned points by looking younger than her age (instead of the reverse for most SSG's), going to school in business instead of wanting to be a model etc. If fact the only thing suspect about her is she is a cat lover. Great smile , flat stomach and while not a convincing domme very cute - 8.5/10

Have you noticed how wide her mouth is?. Goody goody :tongue:

9/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Ali, 18, is a 5-foot-5 Scorpio who has her eyes on a career as a visual arts entrepreneur. She loves her cats Missy and Snappy and anything Harry Potter-esque. Ali also finds time for trampolining, gymnastics, swimming and hockey.

Fun looking girl very pretty but a bit thick around the middle - 7.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
gymnastics? GYMNASTICS? ummmmm I don't THINK so.......weird, I'd give her a 9 for the first pic, then a 7 on the 2nd one.......she not only has a muffin top, she's got the whole freakin pan! 7/10

C

Chloe Croft

Yeah, she has a bit of a 'muffin top' but it looks kinda cute on her and she is pretty. Not to sound catty, especially since I admittedly have a little bit of muffin top too (but I didn't get it until I hit my early 30's), I'm surprised at how many 18 year olds have them. Particularly ones who are into swimming, hockey, trampolining, and gymastics. Something doesn't add up here....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Chloe Croft said:
Yeah, she has a bit of a 'muffin top' but it looks kinda cute on her and she is pretty. Not to sound catty, especially since I admittedly have a little bit of muffin top too (but I didn't get it until I hit my early 30's), I'm surprised at how many 18 year olds have them. Particularly ones who are into swimming, hockey, trampolining, and gymastics. Something doesn't add up here....
I wouldn't say that's a muffin-top, that's just a wide hip. A muffin top would have to spill out over the top of her pants, it's not really doing that here. And of course, I'm a stickler about lying about ages: 18, really? But I'm not too displeased with what I see here. I'd give her either an 85% or a 90%, so it'll average to 87.5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom