Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
At the time of posting there was no background write up on Stephanie, perhaps we can guess.

Stephaie is 21 (going on 31) and is studying physics. She enjoys cats , horseback riding and hopes to be a model.

There is something a little worn around the edges with her I give her a 7.5 although she probably used to be an 8 or 8.5
Oh, you were close with your made-up background description, here's the real one (available now). :lol:

"SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 21, comes to us all the way from The Rock – Conception Bay, Nfld., to be precise. She’s goin’ down the road, as they say, to pursue her modelling career, which looks bright from our end of the lens. She keeps taut and toned through dancing and yoga and roaming with her puppy Milo."

I'll give her a 75% as well.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Janine, 19, loves her BMX bike. This 5-foot-3 metal music fan enjoys working out (she’s a personal trainer) and riding her BMX bike. She competes in fitness contests and BMX challenges. In fact, she recently won at the Toronto spring bike show competition and hopes to win in Germany this year.

I kinda like the freckles, the fact that she's in better shape than all of us (yet has a normal ass). Not sure how a heavy metal chick can look wholesome but she pulled it off - 8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
wait, don't tell me, she's into bmx bikes? I dunno how I know that, it's just a feeling lol.....one can be into metal yet not go with all the tats and piercings etc. 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Janine, 19, loves her BMX bike. This 5-foot-3 metal music fan enjoys working out (she’s a personal trainer) and riding her BMX bike. She competes in fitness contests and BMX challenges. In fact, she recently won at the Toronto spring bike show competition and hopes to win in Germany this year.

I kinda like the freckles, the fact that she's in better shape than all of us (yet has a normal ass). Not sure how a heavy metal chick can look wholesome but she pulled it off - 8/10
These two pictures look like they are taken of two different girls altogether: looks much better in the first than the second. She's definitely fit, 100% there. Her face is not so much, 70%. So splitting the difference, I'll give her 85%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Julie, 21, is not particular about a mate. However, they must have a cute butt. Our 5-foot-5 gal enjoys a game on her Wii with her best bud Ash, or playing ringette, baseball or volleyball. Julie is also not particular about her musical tastes, unless it’s country. That’s out.

So do you think she actually has a left eye? Very GND, I'm guessing she's from Barrie - 7.75/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Julie, 21, is not particular about a mate. However, they must have a cute butt. Our 5-foot-5 gal enjoys a game on her Wii with her best bud Ash, or playing ringette, baseball or volleyball. Julie is also not particular about her musical tastes, unless it’s country. That’s out.

So do you think she actually has a left eye? Very GND, I'm guessing she's from Barrie - 7.75/10
Who decides on these poses, the girl or the photographer? If it's the photographer, then what did he see in her left-eye that he decided to keep it covered up? If it's the girl, then why does she have a low self-esteem about her left eye? :)

She's carrying a little too much fat around the middle, 70%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom