Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Plus points for admitting her age, 31, she could've tried to pass herself off as 21 and we'd all be laughing. On the other hand, she looks like a skeleton, and that boob job just looks like it's sticking out. I'd normally give her a 55%, but with the age-honesty bonus, it'll be a 65%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Sandra, 21, is set to start classes again as she works toward her honours degree in sports nutrition. She’s the one to ask if that cheeseburger is going straight to your waistline. As you can see, she burns off her cheeseburger at the gym.

I kinda like this girl. She has one of those smiles. Good combo of GND and sexy in wholesome kind of way - 9/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I'm with you LG, she's a very hot GND.....I bet though she's full of energy and you'd crawl off her all sweaty and spent after riding her hard and she'd turn to you and say "come on move your ass, let's go for a jog down to the store and get an all fruit latte and burn off some of those carbs..come on move move move" when all you'd want to do is lie there for 10 minutes lol

9.5/10 one of the best to date.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
At the time of posting there was no background write up on Stephanie, perhaps we can guess.

Stephaie is 21 (going on 31) and is studying physics. She enjoys cats , horseback riding and hopes to be a model.

There is something a little worn around the edges with her I give her a 7.5 although she probably used to be an 8 or 8.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
You're right LG, looks a little "had my fun and am paying the price for it...." plus her funbags look like they're a little deflated....wonder if she had a kid?

I'm not feeling it at all, 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom