Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Aug 29 2011
MZrHL.png
4XOTP.png
Pg614.png

[h=1]Jami Lynne [/h] SUNshine Girl Jami Lynne, 22, has three wishes: To dance, to teach dance and to model. This 5-foot-6, green-eyed Gemini stays fit (and keeps those abs rock hard) as a boot camp instructor. Jami Lynne is single and looking for someone who has a good personality. (Todd Gillis photo)

Oh hum............7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I'm with LG on this one and my friends SHE is what a dancer is supposed to look like. She's got what is affectionately known as a swimmer's body.

Cute to the nth degree....8.75/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Kimberly, 26, is a Sagittarius who, like quite a few of our gals, longs to be a lawyer. She enjoys swimming, kayaking, horseback riding and Italian food. When she’s not studying for the bar, Kimberly can be found on the beach.

Ok so there are a couple of tats (more evident in some of the other pictures - I picked ones where they didn't show. She has one just above her pussy as well as an ankle one), she is studying to be a lawyer which are all big negatives. Face is ok. But on the plus side look at the size of that white bikini, decent bod and she likes horseback riding ( wasn't that the code for boinking the photographer? ). 7.75/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Kimberly, 26, is a Sagittarius who, like quite a few of our gals, longs to be a lawyer. She enjoys swimming, kayaking, horseback riding and Italian food. When she’s not studying for the bar, Kimberly can be found on the beach.

Ok so there are a couple of tats (more evident in some of the other pictures - I picked ones where they didn't show. She has one just above her pussy as well as an ankle one), she is studying to be a lawyer which are all big negatives. Face is ok. But on the plus side look at the size of that white bikini, decent bod and she likes horseback riding ( wasn't that the code for boinking the photographer? ). 7.75/10
Yeah, it looks like they were deliberately trying to hide the tattoos, by choosing high-top bikinis. I am guessing they are figuring out that most guys are getting turned off by these women and their tattoos, but if they exclude the stripclubs, where else are they going to get their models? :lol:

I'll be generous and give her an 85%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Catherine, 31, wants to open her own clothing store one day. This 5-foot-9 piano-playing Scorpio enjoys Middle Eastern food and tanning on the beach, but most of all, she loves her two kids

Aside from looking really tired around the eyes (which I guess is understandable given the two rug rats) she looks ok 7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom