Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I like her face, and I like her body, but there's no way that she's 20! She's probably closer to double that, 2 points off for shamelessly lying about her age, so I have to give her a 75%. She would've been a 95% otherwise.

C

Chloe Croft

blackram said:
I like her face, and I like her body, but there's no way that she's 20! She's probably closer to double that, 2 points off for shamelessly lying about her age, so I have to give her a 75%. She would've been a 95% otherwise.

I have to agree. When I look at the pics I see a woman around my age (early-mid thirties). She's still hot but to try to get away with 20 is a huge stretch. lol

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Desiree, 21, wants to be a New England Patriots cheerleader. Don’t we all! Well, not us, particularly. Unless we were asked. Anyway … this 5-foot-3 Libra likes to fish and go four-wheeling. If she can cap that with some time on the beach and drinks with friends, it’s a good day for Desiree.

Yikes that is a seriously ugly bikini. I think if I was met at the door by her in the black outfit I'd run the other way. Another 20 something who looks 36. An NFL cheerleader? No way - although possibly she would be one for the Bay City Rollers (roller derby). 5/10

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Desiree, 21, wants to be a New England Patriots cheerleader. Don’t we all! Well, not us, particularly. Unless we were asked. Anyway … this 5-foot-3 Libra likes to fish and go four-wheeling. If she can cap that with some time on the beach and drinks with friends, it’s a good day for Desiree.

Yikes that is a seriously ugly bikini. I think if I was met at the door by her in the black outfit I'd run the other way. Another 20 something who looks 36. An NFL cheerleader? No way - although possibly she would make one for the Bay City Rollers (roller derby). 5/10

Nothing looks good on her. Hate it when they tug in their stomach.

5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Nova5 said:
Yikes indeed! Yesterday's girl lied about her age badly, but she was actually good looking regardless of her age. This one lied equally badly about her age (21? No way!), but at that age she will be judged harshly compared to real 21 year olds. Now if she was honest about her age, e.g. 41, then we could possibly say not bad for her age. She would've been at least a 7 in her own age group. Again 2 points off for shamelessly lying about her age, 5/10 is a fair rating.

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Katelyn, 19, is our idea of a real cowgirl. She loves her family, in-line skating and country music, of course. She’ll be at the CMT Music Festival from Aug. 26-28 in Barrie, Ont. Yee-haw, y’all! (Jack Boland photo)

71Iz0.jpg

8.5/10

What a cutie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom