Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Aug 5 2011
5PG43.png
W66Sk.png
On8GJ.png

[h=1]Tereza B [/h] Our SUNshine Girl, the uber-glam Tereza B, who was a 2010 SUNshine Girl calendar cover model (Miss October), has some new looks to wow us all with and she hopes you like what you see. Tereza wants everybody to have a smokin’ hot summer that just sizzles. This helps. (Jack Boland photo)

This one is a ringer..........8.5/10

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Aug 5 2011
5PG43.png
W66Sk.png
On8GJ.png

[h=1]Tereza B [/h] Our SUNshine Girl, the uber-glam Tereza B, who was a 2010 SUNshine Girl calendar cover model (Miss October), has some new looks to wow us all with and she hopes you like what you see. Tereza wants everybody to have a smokin’ hot summer that just sizzles. This helps. (Jack Boland photo)

This one is a ringer..........8.5/10

10/10
I think she should be sunshine girl every day for a few years. :party:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Normally I'd give her an 85%, but compared to what we've gotten all week, she's looking like a 100% to me. So we'll split the difference 92.5%. :)

First girl all week with proper tits, ass, and hips. Check out her video too.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Trinity is a 5-foot-5 college gal who wants to pursue modeling when she’s done with the schoolbooks. She’s a Cancer who enjoys track and field, swimming, running, hanging with friends and video games. Trinity once met tattoo diva Kat Von D, but we don’t see much ink on her!

College girl - model? Maust be a community college with a major in kittens or something. Don't think I've seen a bigger gap than what is showing in the crotch of the red bikini. Wonder how that works for her.
7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Whitney, 21, wants to be a paralegal and model. This 5-foot-5 Capricorn loves scuba diving or chilling beside the pool with her pals. Whitney has a love for great white sharks and tropicalflavoured anything. Wait … did she say great white sharks?!

I think this one has a smokin' body with a great pair of wheels. Ignoring the paralegal/model comment I arrive at a 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom