Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
July 27 2011

July 27 2011

tRzT1.png
bsISg.png
v2AJb.png

[h=1]Mariann [/h] SUNshine Girl Mariann, 22, would love to grace the pages of Maxim magazine one day. This 5-foot-3 Scorpio enjoys dance, yoga and soccer and when she’s not trying to get on the pages of men’s mags, she can be found at the cottage. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

Maxim...Uh well..No chance. But she does have a look to her..........7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Whitney, 23, is the athletic type – playing soccer, hockey and especially football – and wants to become a firefighter one day. But first she will try and set the field ablaze as a member of the Toronto Triumph of the Lingerie Football League.

Lingerie football eh? Wonder what kind of ball handler she will be 8.0/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Least she doesn't want to be a model lol.....

I give her a 7/10 and btw, have you SEEN the women who play in this league? They are all built like her as opposed to hot model types........and lingerie? Not really lol.....

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Whitney, 23, is the athletic type – playing soccer, hockey and especially football – and wants to become a firefighter one day. But first she will try and set the field ablaze as a member of the Toronto Triumph of the Lingerie Football League.

Lingerie football eh? Wonder what kind of ball handler she will be 8.0/10

Her second picture is worth 8/10

Her first one 7/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
July 29 2011

July 29 2011

CcMBK.png
8ARln.png
gaecE.png

[h=1]Elizabeth [/h] SUNshine Girl Elizabeth, 23, is a personal trainer and hard-hitting hottie for the Toronto Triumph of the Lingerie Football League. Elizabeth will be on the field for the LFL All-Fantasy Game at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton on July 30 and will take the field for their official debut against the Tampa Breeze on Sept. 17 at Toronto’s Ricoh Coliseum. (Jack Boland photo)

She's got a sturdy build to her but 23, I'm thinking not.

7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
She isn't as cute as yesterday's. I'm thinking she plays corner back. They both can't both be 23 this one looks older. Either that or she has been ridden hard and put away wet. Nice bod though. Will someone please take away the photographer's back light.

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
once again, that northern pikes song comes to mind "she ain't pretty she just looks that wey......".....

LG, you're right....she looks like she's partied hearty for the past 10 yrs.......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I like this girl, she's a bit too fit and toned for my tastes, I tend to like women that look like women. But she's not far off my scale. I also don't think she's anywhere near 23 years old. I didn't think yesterday's girl looked 23 either, but she was much closer than this girl. 8.5/10 for her fitness regimen, as some guys may like that.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Annie
Our gridiron girl Annie is determined to bust a few moves on the field playing as a member of the Toronto Triumph of the Lingerie Football League. She'll be in Hamilton for the LFL All Fantasy Game at Copps Coliseum on Saturday and will take the field for the team's official debut vs. the Tampa Breeze on Sept. 17 at Toronto's Ricoh Coliseum.

I had her at an 8 or 8.5 until my eyes got past her waist. She has a lineman's ass and legs - 7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
Annie
Our gridiron girl Annie is determined to bust a few moves on the field playing as a member of the Toronto Triumph of the Lingerie Football League. She'll be in Hamilton for the LFL All Fantasy Game at Copps Coliseum on Saturday and will take the field for the team's official debut vs. the Tampa Breeze on Sept. 17 at Toronto's Ricoh Coliseum.

I had her at an 8 or 8.5 until my eyes got past her waist. She has a lineman's ass and legs - 7/10

This girl was on at least once before. I remember having an argument about her legs with Tboy. She said she was a soccer player, and Tboy couldn't believe it. Looks like she's not only a soccer player, she also plays the other kind of football.

https://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl/2011/06/11/annie

I searched for her and she has been on even before that. She was modelling on motorcycles at one time too.

https://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl/2009/01/03/annie

Anyways, I still love this girl's face and figure. 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom