Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SillyGirl said:
Did she not have access to a mirror? Those outfits are horrible.

Nice legs, though.
I kinda like them, though there's a heavy 80's influence to them, lots of polka-dots and stuff. Also, no way that she's 22 years old. With such a heavy 80's nostalgia here, she's at least in her 30's or 40's, although in great shape.

Oh, and almost forgot to rate her, 8/10 for me. We'll need your rating too SillyGirl. :)

W

Wanker

July 21/2011

July 21/2011

Nicole

SUNshine Girl Nicole, 24, has been cheerleading for years. She is bubbly and full of enthusiasm and loves pro sports like basketball and football. In her off time she likes dancing, shopping and going on vacation. (Jack Boland photo)

bmD88l.jpg

JTDttl.jpg

6/10

Can dig her body and that is it.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Nicole

SUNshine Girl Nicole, 24, has been cheerleading for years. She is bubbly and full of enthusiasm and loves pro sports like basketball and football. In her off time she likes dancing, shopping and going on vacation. (Jack Boland photo)

6/10

She needs help on her looks.
I can't even be that generous about her looks. With a face like that, she looks like she could be one of the football players, rather than one of the cheerleaders. It looks like she's sustained some nose bashed-in injury. 4/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Like Jennifer Grey, she would probably look amazing with a nose job.....

Now here's a question: since she has a great body, would you have her as a GF with her face the way it is?

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Laci, 26, is leaving Canada behind for Down Under where she is off to study child and family studies for a year in Brisbane. We’ll put a few shrimp on the Barbie until she comes back to the land of the maple leaf. G’day Laci.

I would definitely go down under with her 8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
now she isn't as bad as yesterday's but jesus, what's with the butterfaces?

Great bodies however, thankfully they have that going for them.....

As for Bosco's comment about looks and getting older, with me, looks are still and always will be 1/3 of the equation. Unfortunately at my age, I never met a woman when I was younger and cared for her over the years so when her looks faded, it wasn't a big deal. Now, all the women have "hit the wall" so I'm started from the post wall stage lol.....

Being how we know sfa about these girl's personalities, we are basing our judgements solely on their appearance and whilst many women would call us "shallow" for doing this, once again, this isn't shallow since these women put themselves out there as "pin ups" to be judged......now if they simply wrote a description of themselves with no picture, and they were called "personality" girls instead of sunshine girls, that'd be a different story......useless, but a different story heheheh

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
July 23 2011

July 23 2011

gAc3t.png
9oAPA.png
PtWxR.png

[h=1]Meredith [/h] SUNshine Girl Meredith, 28, is 5-foot-9 with baby blues. That colour is just one she deals with, as the Aquarius is a professional painter (residential/commercial/industrial: She paints it all). She enjoys tanning, swimming, dancing with the girls and cooking dinners at home. (Todd Gillis photo)

6.75/10..........Just not feeling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom