Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Chloe Croft said:
I have to politely disagree. Although she's definitely quite pretty I would've guessed her age more around 28-29. I still think she's attractive though so please no one attack me! lol
Well, she mentioned she's doing a masters degree. So if she's telling the truth about that, then you generally do a masters around 22-24 years old.

C

Chloe Croft

blackram said:
Well, she mentioned she's doing a masters degree. So if she's telling the truth about that, then you generally do a masters around 22-24 years old.

True. But I've also known people to do their Masters at 30 and beyond. Not saying that she's in her 30's at all - just saying the Masters degree is not a really good indicator of age.

I'm also not saying she looks old by any means...but her look has a sort of maturity that imo not a lot of 23 year olds have. If that makes sense.(?) Also her knees look slightly older than a 23 year olds but that could also be from playing volleyball. lol

It's cool that she's studying audiology... audiology is interesting and she's a nice break from the typical dancer who wants to be a model.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Chloe Croft said:
I'm also not saying she looks old by any means...but her look has a sort of maturity that imo not a lot of 23 year olds have. If that makes sense.(?) Also her knees look slightly older than a 23 year olds but that could also be from playing volleyball. lol
Okay, ... knee pictures, knee pictures, let's check them out.:party:

So what exactly is it that you're seeing about her knees? Is there some kind of scuffing or something that gives it away?:gasp:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
July 11 2011

July 11 2011

UNUZ3.png
z9E8c.png
z79Qa.png

Julie

SUNshine Girl Julie, 33, was a cheerleader for the Montreal Alouettes for eight years, but we won’t hold that against her. She’s a dance teacher and choreographer who loves waterparks and watching TV. (Errol McGihon/QMI Agen

OMG some age honesty for a change and I quite like her solid figure.......7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Sorry, once again, she's a little "thick" (for lack of a better word) to be a dance instructor.....every (and I mean EVERY) dancer I've ever met was lean......(i'm not talking strippers!!!). She looks more like she's been weight training instead of dancing......

7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Julie

SUNshine Girl Julie, 33, was a cheerleader for the Montreal Alouettes for eight years, but we won’t hold that against her. She’s a dance teacher and choreographer who loves waterparks and watching TV. (Errol McGihon/QMI Agen

OMG some age honesty for a change and I quite like her solid figure.......7.5/10
Yes, absolutely love that honesty here too. I even think her honesty extends to her nose as well, believe it or not! It looks naturally large, it hasn't been worked on by surgeons and turned into a pencil. This is just an attractive everyday woman, who you could meet at a grocery store.

Regarding her body size, she's a dance teacher/choreographer, not necessarily a dancer anymore. Dance teachers can be quite large and this girl is nowhere near as large as some of the choreographers you can see on So You Think You Can Dance.

I have to rate this one highly, 90%.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
Maurice Boscorelli said:
UNUZ3.png
z9E8c.png
z79Qa.png

Julie

Nah, she does nothing for me

6.75/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
July 12 2011

July 12 2011

7SIhm.png
JZiGi.png
nrA0h.png

Taylor

SUNshine Girl Taylor, 19, loves getting down and dirty — on a mountain bike. She’s into kickboxing, too, and likes nothing better than getting together with friends for pitchers and wings while watching UFC battles. (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

Pretty face that is for sure.......7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Yeah, riding a moutain bike regularly would give her rock hard thighs and ass......and hers are far from it...

Why do they say things that are obviously not true? I mean, I love to drive go fast boats at 120 mph plus.....do I do it? no....have I ever done it? no...........(fastest I've gone is 60 mph)......

7/10 she lost a point for bullshitting us.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom