Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Melodie

SUNshine Girl Melodie, 19, wants all those metal fans out there -- like herself -- to come out to Downsview Park on July 23-24 and be loud and proud at the Heavy T.O. metal festival. She can't wait to rock out with some of her faves like Children of Bodom, Megadeth and Canadian rockers Billy Talent. Put your earplugs in Mel, it's gonna get loud! (Jack Boland photo)

Going to give her a 7.75/10 just for the spunk factor.
She kind of looks like a brunette Kristen Bell to me:
images

Or a heavy metal Pia Toscano (from American Idol):
images

It may have something to do with their jawlines or something.

Anyways, I like metal babes, this girl looks hotter than either of her more famous lookalikes. 90%.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
July 9 2011

July 9 2011

AVE9n.png
NMQ3o.png
xLd6A.png

Kayla

SUNshine Girl Kayla, 19, is a member of the Sun-Urban Male Magazine HOPE Volleyball team and a finalist in the UMM Girl Next Door model search. Look for her when the annual HOPE Volleyball tournament hits Mooney’s Bay Beach on July 16. Kayla is like a lot of our gals, in that she loves volleyball. This future paramedic plays the game at the college level. (Errol McGihon/ QMI Agenc

Wholesome looking young babe...........8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
AVE9n.png
NMQ3o.png
xLd6A.png

Kayla

SUNshine Girl Kayla, 19, is a member of the Sun-Urban Male Magazine HOPE Volleyball team and a finalist in the UMM Girl Next Door model search. Look for her when the annual HOPE Volleyball tournament hits Mooney’s Bay Beach on July 16. Kayla is like a lot of our gals, in that she loves volleyball. This future paramedic plays the game at the college level. (Errol McGihon/ QMI Agenc

Wholesome looking young babe...........8/10
Body is awesome, but the face is only so-so. 70%

BTW, she looks kind of like Elisabeth Hasselbeck of The View.
images
images

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
July 10 2011

July 10 2011

6QwUq.png
y90I4.png
m6Wku.png

Dana

SUNshine Girl Dana, 23, is working on her Master’s in audiology. Now hear this! Our gal is a huge reality TV fan and when she’s not glued to the tube, she enjoys vacationing with family and friends. She’s looking for a mate who is honest, career-focused and has a personality. Sounds good, Dana. (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

I feel like I'm watching ''Village of the Dammed'' with those eyes.

8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Repoman said:
8/10 eyes and all.:he:
I don't know what it was about her, but something about her face was very attractive, even though it's not a classic model look. There's been several comments about her eyes, and I guess I'll have agree with them.

I also feel she's telling the truth about her age of 23. 99% of the time I think they are lying about their ages, this is one of those rare 1% of the time.

I'll give her a 95% rating.

C

Chloe Croft

blackram said:
I also feel she's telling the truth about her age of 23. 99% of the time I think they are lying about their ages, this is one of those rare 1% of the time.

I have to politely disagree. Although she's definitely quite pretty I would've guessed her age more around 28-29. I still think she's attractive though so please no one attack me! lol

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
Chloe Croft said:
I have to politely disagree. Although she's definitely quite pretty I would've guessed her age more around 28-29. I still think she's attractive though so please no one attack me! lol
The camera makes it really hard to tell ones true age. But I agree with you, she is stunning. 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom