Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
I thought it was your first guess...bacon lover.....If thats the case, I better stay away from bacon. lol

ps. Tried peameal bacon at the st. lawrence mkt in Toronto....delicioussssssssss, Yet I didnt see today's sunshine girl :)

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
peace said:
ps. Tried peameal bacon at the st. lawrence mkt in Toronto....delicioussssssssss, Yet I didnt see today's sunshine girl :)

Is good and makes a decent meat for many a meal.

However good old fashioned smoked pork bellies is still my favorite.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Brittany

SUNshine Girl Brittany’s goal in life is to follow in Lady Gaga’s footsteps. This green-eyed Gemini, 19, loves going to clubs and snowboarding. Tall, dark and handsome is just the type of guy this single gal is seeking - perhaps in Cuba, where she is heading off to for a little relaxation. (Todd Gillis photo)

Oh Gezz...........Future Miss Piggy here I believe........5/10
Good face, but overweight. So what you call that, a Butter Body? :neutral:

She wants to be like Lady Gaga? Then why did she call herself Brittany? She's got more in common with Brittany Spears than Gaga.

Don't ever believe any of the ages given, she's at least 30. A large 19 year old wouldn't have so many cellulite lumps on her legs.

Still she dresses well, a nice range of sluttiness. I'd imagine that she might put out well in the champagne room.

I'll be generous and say 60%.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
July 5 2011

July 5 2011

B0Dd3.png
G36AQ.png
Lnim8.png
UMJuu.png

Isabelle

SUNshine Girl Isabelle, 21, works as an electro-neuro physiology technican and like us, you'll have to go look that up. She likes art, especially painting and pawning noobs on video games like Call of Duty. Yes, we had to look up pawning noobs, too. You don't want to know. (Errol McGihon photo)

Although on the surface maybe not a stunner, the more I look at her the better she looks to me.

9.25/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Allison, 20, wants to own her own successful business one day, which certainly beats the alternative of owning an unsuccessful one. She loves hockey and volleyball, listening to music and relaxing by the pool when she's not plotting a corporate takeover.

For you camel toe fans

Another attractive girl next door type. Rating is a bit tougher because in some of the pictures she looks a little broad in the beam and in others she just looks atheletic. So tossing out the highs (blackram) and the lows (tboy) for this body type you are left with about 7.5 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom