Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Elizabeth
SUNshine Girl Elizabeth, who hails from the beautiful B.C., is ready to tackle National Fishing Week, which kicks off July 2. Get hooked on all things fishing in the Sun’s 2011 Catch Fishing supplement in the Sunday Sun. (Stan Behal photo)

There's only one thing that stands out for her, if you know what I mean. They may be big and fake, but they are attention grabbing. 8/10. :great:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
JUly 1 2011

JUly 1 2011

AYB9P.png
7RObf.png
nB39I.png

Meghan

SUNshine Girl Meghan, 19, gets into the spirit of Canada Day with this patriotic mini-dress. The 5-foot-9 blue-eyed beauty, who is a part-time model, is studying to become a broadcast journalist. Her interests include working out, dancing, listening to Taylor Swift's music, watching horror movies and spending time at the beach. (Alex Urosevic photo)

Another fan of the ink........I of course am not.

7.5/10

C

Chloe Croft

She's gorgeous but that has to be one of the silliest tattoos I've ever seen/read. Makes her look a tad conceited imo. I'm sure when she's 60, it's gonna look hot. LOL

H

HOF

5'9, curves in the right places, brunette with blue eyes! So what that she has a saying inked on her, if you're judging that why be on an ERB?

Broadcast Journalism student, she'll do well on a sportsnetwork, CMT, MM.

9.85 rounded to 9.9 she's almost perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom