Kristen has exquisite eyes! Rating: 7.5/10

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
Maurice Boscorelli said:
zGf5g.png
Zl0YL.png
J8VWV.png

SUNshine Girl Jasmin, 24, wishes she could be a full-time beach bum, but this 5-foot-2 green-eyed Virgo is up for anything new and exciting. She is hoping for continued success in her modelling and acting career. She’s so busy, she says there’s no time for her dancing, dining and video games. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Don't call us we'll call you.............6.5/10

I'm surprised by all the low scores, I think she looks great! :party:
Much better than anyone else in the past week.

9/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
June 28 2011

June 28 2011

svb0c.png
Wu73Q.png
EvMdI.png

SUNshine Girl Charlene wants to be a lawyer. We’d make a joke about legal briefs here but we think that might be going too far. Charlene has varied interests, including singing, reading, basketball and hanging out with friends and family. (Alex Urosevic / QMI Agency)

Beauty and brains is a great combination......8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
zGf5g.png

SUNshine Girl Jasmin, 24, wishes she could be a full-time beach bum, but this 5-foot-2 green-eyed Virgo is up for anything new and exciting. She is hoping for continued success in her modelling and acting career. She’s so busy, she says there’s no time for her dancing, dining and video games. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Don't call us we'll call you.............6.5/10
BTW, I found out that this girl has a website with additional pictures:

https://www.jasminchase.com/

So her talk about being a model are not just fantasy. But judge for yourself if it changes your mind.

Personally, they didn't change my mind. Maybe if I'd ever seen her in a champagne room when she was around here, maybe my opinion would've been different.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Charlene wants to be a lawyer. We’d make a joke about legal briefs here but we think that might be going too far. Charlene has varied interests, including singing, reading, basketball and hanging out with friends and family. (Alex Urosevic / QMI Agency)

Great body, great face, not enough skin showing though. 8.5/10.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,177
Maurice Boscorelli said:
svb0c.png
Wu73Q.png
EvMdI.png

I can dig her 8.5/10

W

Wanker

Wed, July 29, 2011

Wed, July 29, 2011

Since Maurice has gone MIA this morning....

SUNshine Girl Jennifer wants to be a fitness model and MMA fighter. Since the 23-year-old loves MMA, Jujitsu, Muay Thai and UFC we suggest staying out of her way and letting her be whatever she wants to be. Wait – she’s also into the calming effects of yoga. Whew! (Alex Urosevic photo)

Sorry having a hard time loading her picture.
qRMgTl.jpg

7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Wanker said:
Since Maurice has gone MIA this morning....

SUNshine Girl Jennifer wants to be a fitness model and MMA fighter. Since the 23-year-old loves MMA, Jujitsu, Muay Thai and UFC we suggest staying out of her way and letting her be whatever she wants to be. Wait – she’s also into the calming effects of yoga. Whew! (Alex Urosevic photo)

Sorry having a hard time loading her picture.
qRMgTl.jpg

7.5/10
9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom