Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
June 20 2011

June 20 2011

DhNvb.png
UAbXC.png
FAscf.png

Sylvia

SUNshine Girl Sylvia is a 5-foot-5 Capricorn. She loves to dance, which is good because that’s her only form of exercise. Her other loves include Jersey Shore (she never misses an episode!) and spending days off in bed, watching movies and munching on popcorn. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Minus points for liking Jersey Shore.........7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
If she likes Jersey Shore, then she's probably quite like them. She also sort of reminds me a cougar character they had on Threes Company, that was always after Jack, named Lana. 6/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
June 20 2011

June 20 2011

qaAVV.png
IfSQP.png
3fKYk.png

SUNshine Girl Samantha, 21, wants to be a very busy woman — her goal is to be a fitness/swimsuit model, fitness trainer and motivational speaker. When she has any time left she watches sports and movies, and counts meeting Eva Longoria among the highlights of her life. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Very attractive young lady......9/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
June 21 2011

June 21 2011

8ZA4u.png
AqC1d.png
FcXQI.png

Margherita

SUNshine Girl Margherita, 21, wants to build her own Margheritaville! This 5-foot-4 Libra is studying urban planning at university. Before you think she’s just wastin’ away, our soccer and Led Zeppelin-loving gal is working hard on her dancing career. She likes exotic cars and keeps bunnies as pets. What — no strumming a six-string? (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

My..My..The possibilities one thinks of.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom