Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Alana, 22, is a dental hygienist but would like to be a model. The 5-foot-1 Cancer is a fan of all types of sports and likes to spend her free time at the beach.

Well the bio was hardly worth waiting for but this is a very attractive girl with a nice body. I give her 8.5.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
There’s a lot of interesting things about SUNshine Girl Felicia, 21 - she likes football, volleyball and basketball, for instance, and likes to read books by Donald Trump and eat ice cream. But our fave is she doesn’t date and plans to stay single until she’s 30. Do we hear a challenge?

The stereotypical neighbour's kid. 6.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
JUne 18 2011

JUne 18 2011

w8dCU.png
qYCN8.png
Ne2Ug.png

SUNshine Girl Michelle is working on her singing career. When this 5-foot-5 green-eyed songbird isn’t warbling, she’s writing, modeling and doing yoga. Michelle is welcome to serenade us any time. (Alex Urosevic photo)

Sherlock with his deductive reasoning suspects a set of bolt-ons here.

8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
There's also a similarity to Christina Hendricks as well as Julianne Moore. However, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't show this girl with more outfits on, so I'm only giving her a 7/10.

christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

Attachments

• 01-christina-hendricks-cleavage-0909-lg.jpg
    01-christina-hendricks-cleavage-0909-lg.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom