Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
LickingGravity said:
Tuesday Brittany
SUNshine Girl Brittany, 23, says she has blue or green eyes, depending on her mood. She’s a 5-foot-11 Capricorn with a two-year-old son, but that doesn’t keep her from enjoying hockey, dancing and money. Brittany wants to be a trader one day. She needs a guy with a great butt, so start doing those squats, fellas

5'11" yikes. She looks better with her sunglasses on than off I think. Nice body but lots of tats so after face and tat deductions I'm left with a 7/10.

Kinky looks, me like

8.25/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Bosco is sleeping in yet again.

SUNshine Girl Jile, 24, is a 5-foot-5 Virgo who wants to be a model, dancer and actress. This fits right in with her hobbies of art shows, dancing and the movies. She enjoys basketball and volleyball, hanging out or suntanning in her backyard. She hopes to meet an alien one day. We’re sure the alien would like to meet you too, Jile!

So a little bit of a space cadet, but cute. Dare I say 9/10?

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,831
Too darn skinny!!!:grrrrrr:4/10.

I could wrap one hand around her waist, hold her up and lick her like I would a lollipop. WAIT, hold on that sounds kind of erotic, ok 2 extra points for the dirty thought that just entered my mind.

REVISED score 6/10!:go:

C

Chloe Croft

LickingGravity said:
Bosco is sleeping in yet again.

SUNshine Girl Jile, 24, is a 5-foot-5 Virgo who wants to be a model.............She hopes to meet an alien one day. We’re sure the alien would like to meet you too, Jile!

She is gorgeous but I have to laugh when women who are in their twenties say they "want to be a model". If you're 24 and not a model yet, you're not going to be one. It's all downhill from 24...yes I'm being cynical! LOL

I like the fact that she wants to meet an alien. I do too! Hopefully in my lifetime! :happy:

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
Chloe Croft said:
She is gorgeous but I have to laugh when women who are in their twenties say they "want to be a model". If you're 24 and not a model yet, you're not going to be one. It's all downhill from 24...yes I'm being cynical! LOL

I like the fact that she wants to meet an alien. I do too! Hopefully in my lifetime! :happy:
Like the women in their 40's on dating sites who want to start a family.

I met an alien, I think she was from Portugal.

C

Cycleguy007

Thursday June 9th:

gUjnR.png
cuwds.png
1fprm.png

SUNshine Girl Courtney, 21, has a great smile and wants to spread the joy. This 5-foot-6 Virgo has her sights on becoming a dentist. She loves to pamper herself and enjoys working out. She’s looking for a sweetheart of a guy with a tan and muscles. Oh, and a terrific smile.

What's with the skunk hair?
m1709.gif

Aside from that: :great:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
lol kind of a plastic face/mask...exact same expression in each photo......hey bonus marks for not wanting to be a model!!!

8.5/10

BTW: she probably already met an alien, he was driving the cab she took the other day lol......

C

Chloe Croft

tboy said:
lol kind of a plastic face/mask...exact same expression in each photo.....

I was thinking the same thing. A little too artificial looking somehow - overdone teeth, overwaxed brows and the hair looks silly to me (imho). She does look pretty though and is in great shape. Although in most of the pics it looks she's sort of clenching her teeth and holding her breath thinking "take the damn picture already!" LOL

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Chloe Croft said:
I was thinking the same thing. A little too artificial looking somehow - overdone teeth, overwaxed brows and the hair looks silly to me (imho). She does look pretty though and is in great shape.

I don't know why it is some women feel that they have to do something totally wacky with themselves.....you're right, she was probably petty enough before all the craziness......

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom