Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Not sure she looks edgy enough to assume she is a dancer - depends on who suggested the crawling pose I guess. I'm not sure I can give out a 9 (face mainly isn't quite 9 but with better make-up maybe) but 8.75 is a slam dunk.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
Not sure she looks edgy enough to assume she is a dancer - depends on who suggested the crawling pose I guess. I'm not sure I can give out a 9 (face mainly isn't quite 9 but with better make-up maybe) but 8.75 is a slam dunk.
She doesn't have enough (or any) tattoos or piercings to be a stripper, though she has some stripper-style poses here. Face is pure girl-next-door type. Her body is not quite as outlandishly lean as yesterday's girl, but that makes it much better. I'd say that the overall package is much better than the sum of the parts though. 9/10.:great:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
June 6 2011

June 6 2011

yMzl7.png
C9Y4u.png
GHk84.png

SUNshine Girl Natalie, 26, loves to rock out. This 5-foot-3 Gemini is singer/songwriter who also stars in a rock band. She plays piano, too, and is on the lookout for a down-to-earth musician as her soulmate. Ahem … me, me, me, me, me, me ... (Todd Gillis / QMI Agency)

She's not really showing much to give a proper evaluation.........6.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
tboy said:
damn you guys are harsh.....you've given higher scores to much homelier SSGs....I'll go 7/10

LOL We are usually more mellow than you; particularly with a girl I was sure you were going to call a tub of lard. What happened ? You get laid by a fat chick last night and are now feeling all warm and cozy? :)

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Tuesday Brittany
SUNshine Girl Brittany, 23, says she has blue or green eyes, depending on her mood. She’s a 5-foot-11 Capricorn with a two-year-old son, but that doesn’t keep her from enjoying hockey, dancing and money. Brittany wants to be a trader one day. She needs a guy with a great butt, so start doing those squats, fellas

5'11" yikes. She looks better with her sunglasses on than off I think. Nice body but lots of tats so after face and tat deductions I'm left with a 7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom