Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
June 2 2011

June 2 2011

NqR3D.png
24AMm.png
LKN35.png

SUNshine Girl Amber, 23, wants to be a model who wields a business degree. This 5-foot-7 Gemini loves to read and play baseball. And when she’s not doing those things, she can be found at the clubs dancing to R&B and hip-hop or relaxing with her man and puppy Muttly. (Todd Gillis photo)

Uh oh another wannabe model.........7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I have to agree, as a model she leaves a lot to be desired. As I've said in the past: maybe she could make it as a walmart or zellers model but nothing more....

and wtf is up with THIS pose lol:

8/10

And bosco: I'm getting a little disappointed with you lately...I expect the SSG and GHM girls to be updated when I get up in the morning...wtf is this making us wait bs? lol come on dude, you're the man, get with the program lol

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
June 3 2011

June 3 2011

eQzTk.png
vuhtW.png
cFYGK.png

SUNshine Girl Talia loves going to the movies and eating popcorn, often at the same time! And speaking of movies, this TV host and producer once met actress/singer Jennifer Lopez and found her very nice. She’s on the lookout for a nice guy who loves to travel and can teacher her new things. (Stan Behal phot

Not much to really get excited about..........6.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
What Talia Russo again? This must be what her 15 or 20th time being a Sunshine Girl? They should give her a staff position there. Anyways, the pictures were unimaginative, but I've got a thing for Talia, ever since she did those Canada Day photos a few years ago for the Sun -- strategic placement of the Canadian flag is what got me. So I'll give this an 8/10, just for Talia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom