Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
May 31 2011

May 31 2011

zirbk.png
g9rj2.png
zpYim.png

SUNshine Girl Lauren, 21, wants to finish university. This 5-foot-4 Aries is into big trucks and chopper motorcycles. She also enjoys Tim Burton movies, Kid Rock, travelling to the Siesta Keys in Florida and going to the gym after a bout of shopping. Lauren wants a man who is sexy and “understanding.” We understand. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Looks like an agency girl too me..........7.75/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
a 1 player said:
9/10. Seems The Sun is on a roll for a change.

Not on A roll, on many rolls, and they're storing them on the SSGs hips and belly!! lol

Today? 5/10 just a dumpy looking woman who has visited McDs once too often....wait, who am I kidding, once? how about 50 times too often......

She's 21...can you imagine what she's going to look like in 10 yrs or when she's had a kid?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
This one .....not so much

Nothing seems to work here from the poses to the hair to the outfits to the big thighs no calves of the first picture. 6.75 from me
I like the lingerie shots on this one. She seems to have a Mediterranean look too. I'll give her an 7.5/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
June 1 2011

June 1 2011

y2zeF.png
bOcbB.png
Caj6A.png

SUNshine Girl Chantel, born and raised in Vancouver, is sure that Canadians across the country are green with envy that her hometown Canucks are taking on the Boston Bruins tonight in the Stanley Cup final. Her sexy bodysuit is provided by begreenman.com. (Jack Boland photo)

The greenman phenomenon lives......7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I think you're being a little harsh with your 7 there bosco, she's definitely an 8.5/10 (maybe even a 9...jury's still out)

that pic on the left, kind of has an angelina jolie look about her......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
tboy said:
I think you're being a little harsh with your 7 there bosco, she's definitely an 8.5/10 (maybe even a 9...jury's still out)

that pic on the left, kind of has an angelina jolie look about her......

I can't award a 8.5 or a 9 with this midsection. It's against my principals.

B44wA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom