Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I'd give her an 8 even though she's a little too manly for my tastes. I get the impression that these hard bodies have to get implants because their boobs dwindle to nothing because of the low body fat content......

Long distance running? Ummmm I don't think so....too much body mass. Ever seen "real" runners? They are long lean and built for speed.....it takes too much energy to move that much mass more than a few kilometers......

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Odvjr.jpg

Rating: 7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
May 26 2011

May 26 2011

KbQan.jpg
qq4sE.jpg
4u6bl.jpg

SUNshine Girl Trina, 22, wants to travel the world as a flight attendant. This single 5-foot-6 Sagittarius enjoys volleyball and basketball. She likes scary movies and eating junk food, then working it off by running and working out the next day. Trina can also be found at the mall, shopping with her gal pals or dancing up a storm. (Jack Boland photo)

Sorry Trina but you are not SSG material.........5.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
a 1 player said:
Wow dudes! 8.5, she is hot!

For a chick standing in line at timmies maybe, but remember: these are SSGs, they are supposed to be the top 10%....and she is far from the top 10%.....I mean, we can't expect the quality of the daily hotties girls but still, they should give the old wang a twinge and this one doesn't even do that......

(but we've had some that make the wang run and hide like a scared turtle so....lol)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
May 27 2011

May 27 2011

SUNshine Girl Cristina, 25, wants to finish high school so she can go work in a hospital. Our 5-foot-2 Pisces says she loves house music, hockey and her dog Luda. She’s looking for someone who is funny, handsome and not afraid. Afraid of what, we want to know! (Mark O’Neill photo)

Can't figure out imgur's new format so this is the best I could do...Grrrrr

Other than that she is an improvement on yesterday........7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom