Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Cycleguy007 said:
Neck down: :great: :great:

Her face just isn't working for me... :arf:

You don't have to worry about that, just the top of her head lol

I have to agree, one of the best in a LONG LONG time....9.5/10 and I like the January Jones analogy, she's a hottie too......

(I have to ask though: wtf is up with the shiny faces? Like that one last week....*shakes his head*)

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
You don't have to worry about that, just the top of her head lol
Ya, she'd be great in Doggie with her face buried between my wife's legs! :)

tboy said:
I have to ask though: wtf is up with the shiny faces? Like that one last week...

Was wondering that myself actually...
confused0024.gif

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Now I don't mind an oily hottie naked lying on my bed rubbing herself, but fully dressed as a pinup girl in a newspaper? umm no......

Now, the top of the head comment was meant that you should only concern yourself with that while she's giving you head while your wife does her from behind with a strapon....lol....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
May 20 2011

May 20 2011

5fYBy.jpg
wDaYY.jpg
NWjHm.jpg

SUNshine Girl Monica, 24, is an entertainer who loves playing video games on her Xbox 360. This 5-foot-7 comics buff once met the legendary creator of Spider-Man, Stan Lee. She enjoys spending her time off with her beau playing Halo Wars, which much to our surprise, is not actually a game of ring toss played by angels. Who knew? (Stan Behal photo)

She's got a country girl feel to her..........7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Is it just me or does this one look familiar too?

I think the sun is practicing a more green program of recycling....EVERYTHING lol....

Sorry, not my type at all either 6.5/10

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:
5fYBy.jpg
wDaYY.jpg
NWjHm.jpg

SUNshine Girl Monica, 24, is an entertainer who loves playing video games on her Xbox 360. This 5-foot-7 comics buff once met the legendary creator of Spider-Man, Stan Lee. She enjoys spending her time off with her beau playing Halo Wars, which much to our surprise, is not actually a game of ring toss played by angels. Who knew? (Stan Behal photo)

She's got a country girl feel to her..........7/10

She is a repeat.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
May 21 2011

May 21 2011

UBPVX.jpg
jNmeL.jpg
HP53N.jpg

SUNshine Girl Danica is a firefighter who loves the outdoors and spending time with her family. Quick! Call 911, we’re burnin’ up over here. (Perry Mah photo)

Looks like she has the metal to be a firefighter but that's one terrible tat.

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
yeah that tat is another one of those "wtf were you thinking".......strong looking legs though, I'd hate to piss her off during sex, she could crush you with those things.....

Looks cute in the undies/boots pic

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom