Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
PzJfH.jpg

Without the tats I give a 8.5/10.......With the tats.......7/10
Totally agree the Tats really detract from her natural beauty.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
May 9 2011

May 9 2011

ja3qk.jpg
Sm6L2.jpg
TvEAy.jpg

SUNshine Girl Sarah, 32, is happily married and has been blessed with a little boy who is now two. When she’s not chasing the little gaffer, this 5-foot-7 promo model assists in the running of the Professional Promotions agency. (Todd Gillis/ QMI Agency)

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
yeah, I doubt they even suggested a bikini shot, there are some who just shouldn't wear one....and before the ladies get all up in my face for even suggesting that, check out guido's sig pic....that's a prime example lol....

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I dunno if that's the worst photo, in this one it looks like her ass and thighs are so big they should have their own postal code:

6/10

(maybe she's just retaining water.....about 5 gallons worth)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Well the Sun was late getting their pics up today and I had a tutorial to do in the gym so I didn't get it up so to speak.

And lads if you are going to do the honours at least frame it right with the date and little bio (if available) Geez where's the professionalism amongst pervs, lol.

Oh and 4/10 she looks like a bull with that nose hoop for God's sake.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
And lads if you are going to do the honours at least frame it right with the date and little bio (if available) Geez where's the professionalism amongst pervs, lol.

Well I was going to set the picture up so her tits would move but I know you would have felt threatened by that :)

Actually there was no little write-up on the site when I downloaded that and I know how much pride you take in your work so I assumed you would fix it.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
May 10 2011

May 10 2011

R4GZX.jpg
iggak.jpg
CVbpj.jpg

It’s no coincidence that SUNshine Girl Elara, 19, is a dead ringer for burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese. This single, dark-haired beauty likes to mimic Von Teese’s fashion stylings and 1950s-inspired haircut. Elara’s most memorable brush with greatness was with metal bands Rammstein and Combichrist, with whom she got to chill backstage at a recent concert. (Jack Boland/ QMI Agency)

Now I fell better and coincidentally she looks better in these pics,

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
R4GZX.jpg
iggak.jpg
CVbpj.jpg

It’s no coincidence that SUNshine Girl Elara, 19, is a dead ringer for burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese. This single, dark-haired beauty likes to mimic Von Teese’s fashion stylings and 1950s-inspired haircut. Elara’s most memorable brush with greatness was with metal bands Rammstein and Combichrist, with whom she got to chill backstage at a recent concert. (Jack Boland/ QMI Agency)

Now I fell better and coincidentally she looks better in these pics,

Elara definitely looks better in these pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom