Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
April 26 2011

April 26 2011

r9OTe.jpg
pS6UC.jpg
ez8Qu.jpg

SUNshine Girl Charlie-Marie, 19, is still trying to figure out how to make a million dollars. Honey, you’re only 19! Give it at least as long as we have! This 5-foot-8 Aries has a boxer named Bosco and despite having a hyper dog, she likes to relax with some wine, surrounded by candles, enjoying a massage while listening to jazz. She also paints and does origami. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

LOL on the one hand she has a XXX tat amongst many others to add to her skanky look. But big bonus points naming her dog ''Bosco''.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
8/10. I am digging the 'crazy' factor!

you wouldn't be the first!!! (I knew a guy at the marina who dated one, his boat ended up all covered in black spray paint and she went inside, and sprayed down the shoulder of all his clothes...including his suits, dress shirts, slacks lol he replaced all the work attire but kept the casual stuff...we teased the fuck outta him whenever he wore a shirt with the black shoulder patch lol it was really quite funny!)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
There was a time in my life, shortly after my divorce, that I only dated what I would call 'crazy women'. What a ride that was while it lasted! Everyone should try it once.

LOL that's like saying everyone should try heroin once.....

(but I have to say, sex with the crazy ones is amazing, I think it's because they don't give a crap lol)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
April 27 2011

April 27 2011

GaO7y.jpg
AH3fg.jpg

SUNshine Girl Bree, 24, has a hard body and a metal soul. This 5-foot-9 snowboarding fanatic loves heavy metal and rocks out to Slipknot, Engaged and on the softer side, Nirvana. She’s a South Park fan, and spends her downtime working out, playing volleyball, soccer or lounging in her sweatpants. (Jim Wells/ QMI Agency)

She's tall and fit but the side scribe?

7.75/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Pretty good for a SSG these days 8/10

Maybe that's their plan: to give us a whole bunch of 4's so when we see one that's only half decent, we'll think OMG SHE"S HOT lol....

As stated, she's decent at 8/10 but they could have done so much better with the hair an dmakeup and maybe a little more variety in the poses/clothing....ok, enough of the red bikini.......

W

Wanker

GaO7y.jpg
AH3fg.jpg

SUNshine Girl Bree, 24, has a hard body and a metal soul. This 5-foot-9 snowboarding fanatic loves heavy metal and rocks out to Slipknot, Engaged and on the softer side, Nirvana. She’s a South Park fan, and spends her downtime working out, playing volleyball, soccer or lounging in her sweatpants. (Jim Wells/ QMI Agency)

She's tall and fit but the side scribe?

7.75/10

I likey

8.25/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom