Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

4SQvI.jpg
MdCe4.jpg
IzCKd.jpg

SUNshine Girl Lisa, 26, actually likes spending time alone, either researching on the ’Net or chatting online with friends. Despite this, our 5-foot-7 music buff is planning a career in public relations. She’s a brand ambassador and enjoys modelling lingerie, bikinis or for glamour shots. She’ll be celebrating Easter with her dwarf Netherlands bunny, Emma. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's a brand ambassador eh?.........WTF is that?

6.5/10

Happy smile gives her a 7/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
In her day??!! :roll:

I'm with you, she's not that old.....but I'm diggin her. (other than the cheesy bunny outfit). She's not a hot pinup but she's totally doable....I'm giving her a solid 8/10

Woof, almost showed a nipple in this shot:

Maybe I'm just really horny but I'd do her six ways from sunday....

C

Cycleguy007

Maybe I'm just really horny but I'd do her six ways from sunday....

Maybe you're horny... I don't know, nor am I qualified to make such an assessment, (and wouldn't want to anyway! LOL), but I so hear you there tboy. She's WAY hot for 31! And she'd make a totally doable playmate for the missus! :)

(and I!) :great: :love:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
April 25 2011

April 25 2011

F6cOg.jpg
6ywdC.jpg

SUNshine Girl Cristina, 37, is a kick-boxing fan who also likes soccer and riding on motorcycles. We don’t know whether she likes the front seat or the back seat, but we know it’s a sure sign summer is coming when we see Cristina on a bike. Can’t wait. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Most likely one of the few that is not fibbing about her age..........7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
and what the F is she wearing in that shot on the right??? WHo the hell picked her wardrobe?

I mean SERIOUSLY:

Sorry, if she lost 20 lbs she'd score higher but as it stands, 6.5/10 (I really should subtract more due to the lousy choice of clothes....)

W

Wanker

F6cOg.jpg
6ywdC.jpg

SUNshine Girl Cristina, 37, is a kick-boxing fan who also likes soccer and riding on motorcycles. We don’t know whether she likes the front seat or the back seat, but we know it’s a sure sign summer is coming when we see Cristina on a bike. Can’t wait. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Most likely one of the few that is not fibbing about her age..........7.5/10

Not too bad.

7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom