Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

4SQvI.jpg
MdCe4.jpg
IzCKd.jpg

SUNshine Girl Lisa, 26, actually likes spending time alone, either researching on the ’Net or chatting online with friends. Despite this, our 5-foot-7 music buff is planning a career in public relations. She’s a brand ambassador and enjoys modelling lingerie, bikinis or for glamour shots. She’ll be celebrating Easter with her dwarf Netherlands bunny, Emma. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's a brand ambassador eh?.........WTF is that?

6.5/10

Happy smile gives her a 7/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
In her day??!! :roll:

I'm with you, she's not that old.....but I'm diggin her. (other than the cheesy bunny outfit). She's not a hot pinup but she's totally doable....I'm giving her a solid 8/10

Woof, almost showed a nipple in this shot:

Maybe I'm just really horny but I'd do her six ways from sunday....

C

Cycleguy007

Maybe I'm just really horny but I'd do her six ways from sunday....

Maybe you're horny... I don't know, nor am I qualified to make such an assessment, (and wouldn't want to anyway! LOL), but I so hear you there tboy. She's WAY hot for 31! And she'd make a totally doable playmate for the missus! :)

(and I!) :great: :love:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
April 25 2011

April 25 2011

F6cOg.jpg
6ywdC.jpg

SUNshine Girl Cristina, 37, is a kick-boxing fan who also likes soccer and riding on motorcycles. We don’t know whether she likes the front seat or the back seat, but we know it’s a sure sign summer is coming when we see Cristina on a bike. Can’t wait. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Most likely one of the few that is not fibbing about her age..........7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
and what the F is she wearing in that shot on the right??? WHo the hell picked her wardrobe?

I mean SERIOUSLY:

Sorry, if she lost 20 lbs she'd score higher but as it stands, 6.5/10 (I really should subtract more due to the lousy choice of clothes....)

W

Wanker

F6cOg.jpg
6ywdC.jpg

SUNshine Girl Cristina, 37, is a kick-boxing fan who also likes soccer and riding on motorcycles. We don’t know whether she likes the front seat or the back seat, but we know it’s a sure sign summer is coming when we see Cristina on a bike. Can’t wait. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Most likely one of the few that is not fibbing about her age..........7.5/10

Not too bad.

7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom