Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, April 17, 2011 * Email Alerts

Sunday, April 17, 2011 * Email Alerts

JdWUo.jpg
74qdw.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephanie loves to boxing and hockey. When this blue-eyed gal isn't trying to become a successful model and businesswoman, she likes working out, reading and dancing. (Jack Boland photo)

What's that song tboy is fond of........7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
You know, I am sort of digging her today.....maybe it's LG's playfulness or something.....she gets an 8 from me as well......

(but I really should deduct points for the modelling, yeah, she's a model, for walmart and zellers flyers)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday, April 18, 2011

hPZIF.jpg

SUNshine girl Krista Erickson is rarin’ to go. As host of Sun News Network’s Canada Live, Krista is unapologetically patriotic and not afraid to call it like it is. A seasoned journalist, Erickson started her career in 1999 in her hometown of Winnipeg. When she’s not in the anchor chair, she spends her time cooking, working out and taking care of her dog – a six-year-old Jack Russell terrier named Winston (yes, after the great British PM). launches tonight! Catch Krista weekdays from 3-5pm ET. (Mark O'Neill photo)

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
She's a hottie but could she be wearing any more clothes?

9/10 for her beauty, 7/10 for the fully clothed pics.....

LOL! She's a TV "news" personality... and apparently shy. (Yes, of course I checked for more scantily clad pics! :roll:) LOL

She gets extra points for NOT posing in a Leaf's jersey! :he:

W

Wanker

Cycleguy007 said:
LOL! She's a TV "news" personality... and apparently shy. (Yes, of course I checked for more scantily clad pics! :roll:) LOL

She gets extra points for NOT posing in a Leaf's jersey! :he:

Cannot see the scantily pics you are talking about.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
April 19 2011

April 19 2011

V2Gt9.jpg
sM9rP.jpg
vJ8Q4.jpg

SUNshine Girl Meghan likes to spend her time off relaxing at the beach. This 25-year-old Virgo longs to do more travelling with her beau before heading back to school to finish her nursing education. (Jack Boland photo)

She can pass for older than 25........6.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
V2Gt9.jpg
sM9rP.jpg
vJ8Q4.jpg

SUNshine Girl Meghan likes to spend her time off relaxing at the beach. This 25-year-old Virgo longs to do more travelling with her beau before heading back to school to finish her nursing education. (Jack Boland photo)

She can pass for older than 25........6.5/10

She looks early 30's to me but that could be because of hair and clothes. She should qualify for the "Nurse Bonus" points though 7/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Yeah, I'm thinking LATE 20's or early 30's as well...either that or she's partied hardy over the years and it's showing.......

Cute GND but falls short of a pin up.

I'm giving her an 8 though, just for this pic alone:

(I bet if she went on one of those makeover shows she could get up to a 9 or more)

When I was in and out of hospitals a few years ago I wouldn't have minded her giving me a sponge bath......

Which reminds me: what's the difference between a nurse and a porsche?

Not just anyone can drive a porsche.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom