Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
tboy said:
Well, point one is that they are tennis players and NOT runners as in ball hockey or soccer. Big difference in physical activity.

(and btw, it is VENUS williams CG......)

LOL. even I missed that one. Wishful thinking on his part.

Ah....I still remember the Penthouse pics.

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
Well, point one is that they are tennis players and NOT runners as in ball hockey or soccer. Big difference in physical activity.

(and btw, it is VENUS williams CG......)

5rOEQ.jpg

(Guess you can tell I'm not a Tennis fan, or one of Venus Williams... LOL)

I AM a fan of Vanessa Williams though! :)

nqYBD.jpg

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:
8oIvs.jpg
Ll5tu.jpg

SUNshine Girl Blaire, 21, wants to be a teacher (detention, anyone?). This is perfect because her other joy -- besides her cats Smokey and Teega -- is getting her tan on at the cottage, so those summer holidays would be great. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Cute in her own way I suppose........7/10

Too simple looking to be on a bike. Simple enough to be a teacher.

6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OsL26.jpg
mqErP.jpg

SUNshine Girl Ambermarie, 20, loves cars and trucks. In fact, she credits Gone in 60 Seconds as her fave flick of all time. You'd expect her to be a car dealer or grease monkey or something, but this 5-foot-3 Libra wants a career in child psychology. She enjoys hockey and rugby in her spare time. Get it? Spare? Cars? Never mind. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Girl next door again will give extra cred for no ink or man mades,

7/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday, April 7, 2011

qmdfy.jpg
nA6S4.jpg
SUNshine Girl Kristen, 20, wants to be a mover and shaker. Actually, a shaker and mover: She wants to own a dance studio and travel the world! This 5-foot-5 Aries enjoys time at the cottage with her boyfriend and doggy pal Jagger. (Mark O'Neill photo)

I'll save tboy the trouble. Extreme wide load alert.

6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Ok, enough of the chopper....I guess they borrowed it for a few days and are making the most of it.....

Flat belly but holy crap, I bet her ass is HUGE...(and a bit of a butterface too).

6/10

and if what they say is true, that black is slimming, her ass must be so big it's got its own postal code......

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom