Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, April 4, 2011

9rbO8.jpg
PM9Dz.jpg

SUNshine Girl Montana loves to play soccer and ball hockey, and hopes one day to own her own hair salon. This single, blue-eyed, 18-year-old gal likes spending time with her family, friends and Kiki – her little ShiPoo. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Pretty girl but not extraordinary.

7.75/10

H

HOF

2, 3 & 4

2, 3 & 4

Are all fine!

Tboy, they probably wouldn't rank you higher than -8.

And, before you try to be witty, I don't care if I were ranked or not. I've got the $ to shag them if I choose and if they're available.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

8oIvs.jpg
Ll5tu.jpg

SUNshine Girl Blaire, 21, wants to be a teacher (detention, anyone?). This is perfect because her other joy -- besides her cats Smokey and Teega -- is getting her tan on at the cottage, so those summer holidays would be great. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Cute in her own way I suppose........7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
HOF said:
Are all fine!

Tboy, they probably wouldn't rank you higher than -8.

And, before you try to be witty, I don't care if I were ranked or not. I've got the $ to shag them if I choose and if they're available.

I knew some knob would come back with this...

The difference is? I'm not posing as a "pin up" model in a newspaper or entering into a beauty pageant...

Good thing you were born comfortable, you obviously don't have the smarts to do it on your own......if you did, you would have realized the difference!!!

Bubba said:
Wrong

It's how fit it is. Have you seen The Williams' sisters butts :shock: :gasp:

who the hell are the williams sisters? and I've seen plenty of female runner's butts and believe me, NONE of them were that big.....

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Well, point one is that they are tennis players and NOT runners as in ball hockey or soccer. Big difference in physical activity.

(and btw, it is VENUS williams CG......)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom