Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

1v5dP.jpg
wvr76.jpg
SUNshine Girl Jile, 24, has a dream to perform with Holly Madison in the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood production of Peepshow. Well, we want that too for this 5-foot-5 cupcake-lover. Jile also plays -- no surprise from our gals -- volleyball, and loves to dance and watch movies. Vegas roadtrip anyone? (Alex Urosevic photo)

There wasn't a bed pic in the lot today which is unusual.

Very sexy looking woman who is extremely photogenic.

9.5/10

9/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

tZMrZ.jpg
CvAhv.jpg

SUNshine Girl Emma Maria, 20, has a shocking revelation. She wants to be an electrician! Get it? Never mind. Our 5-foot-6 brown-eyed gal would like to put in a plug for her favourite sport, biking. Emma Maria currently likes to spend money and have fun. (Alex Urosevic photo)

She's probably really popular at Port Dover.

5/10

W

Wanker

tZMrZ.jpg
CvAhv.jpg

SUNshine Girl Emma Maria, 20, has a shocking revelation. She wants to be an electrician! Get it? Never mind. Our 5-foot-6 brown-eyed gal would like to put in a plug for her favourite sport, biking. Emma Maria currently likes to spend money and have fun. (Alex Urosevic photo)

She's probably really popular at Port Dover.

5/10

She can play fullback for the Argos.

3/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday, March 17, 2011

KOEsY.jpg
3A5IU.jpg

SUNshine Girl Chantel, 20, will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day by wearin' the green and looking for her pot of gold. This 5-foot-5 Gemini says she actually spends a lot of her spare time eating Lucky Charms. Well, they are magically delicious! Erin go bragh! (Todd Gillis photo)

She should lay off the sugar laden lucky charms me thinks.

6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I don't think she'll be looking for a pot of gold, I think a pot of beef stew with lots of cheese is more her speed....

I can't believe they would even think she was pin up material...

0/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom