Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, March 14, 2011

WxeHq.jpg
5ycVn.jpg

Adrienne is a stunning 6'1" with hazel eyes. The Libra's height certainly helps when she's on the basketball court, but she also enjoys being the sidelines refereeing. The Beatles fan has a pair of cats but wouldn't mind leaving them behind to travel. (Jim Wells photo)

Requisite deduction.

7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
She's got the Lisa Cuddy look about her....love the face 9/10 for that but a 6/10 for the body so that leaves.....7.5/10....

Is that arabic written on her side? *shakes his head*......

C

Cycleguy007

I'm surprised no one has chastised her for having a nose ring! :roll:

Speaking for Mrs. CG and I, we'd give her a go, tats, nose ring and all! Are you kidding me? 6'1", those are some nice long legs to wrap around us!

:great:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
I'm surprised no one has chastised her for having a nose ring! :roll:

Speaking for Mrs. CG and I, we'd give her a go, tats, nose ring and all! Are you kidding me? 6'1", those are some lice long legs to wrap around us!

:great:

Not the most flattering pic in my opinion also I feel that nose rings are hard for anybody to look good with.

The studs look better too me.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1v5dP.jpg
wvr76.jpg
SUNshine Girl Jile, 24, has a dream to perform with Holly Madison in the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood production of Peepshow. Well, we want that too for this 5-foot-5 cupcake-lover. Jile also plays -- no surprise from our gals -- volleyball, and loves to dance and watch movies. Vegas roadtrip anyone? (Alex Urosevic photo)

There wasn't a bed pic in the lot today which is unusual.

Very sexy looking woman who is extremely photogenic.

9.5/10

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Considering shes not exactly my type...I have to say good looking woman, and anyone who can match their crossbow to their bikini has to get extra marks lol

9.5 for the cute butt and bonus marks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom