Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

rfDW2.jpg
yvwIK.jpg

SUNshine Girl Maggie, 18, is a 5-foot-4 Gemini who has a passion for fashion. She hopes to graduate with a fashion management degree and become an event planner. She loves the warblings of Taylor Swift, going to the beach and playing volleyball. Uh, just between us, why are all these girls playing volleyball? And when? Is there some kind of secret SUNshine girl volleyball league out there, because nobody's told us! And we really want to go and watch! (Jack Boland photo)

She has that girl next door feel to her. Extra cred for no tats and natural boobs.

8/10

Can't complain at all.

8.5/10

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
I think shes a really cute gnd. I dont have Tboys muff radar, but I will give her a 8.5 for this thread.

Nice natural girl you could talk to kinda look, and nothing at all wrong with that trim figure to my eye.
(ok bit young for me but this is all subjective right lol)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

EbeoP.jpg
TeKB2.jpg

SUNshine Girl Mandy, 21, is going to finish her bachelors degree this fall, if she can stay off the motocross track long enough to study. Other things that keep this 5-foot-6 Pisces' nose out of the books include snowboarding, wakeboarding, watching scary movies, beach volleyball, "dancin' with her girls" as well as travelling and the cottage life. She likes a guy with sexy arms and a great smile, and apparently, has already found him. Sorry fellas. (Jack Boland photo)

Looks like she is a lot of fun.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
do you think she could be anymore obvious with the sucking in the guy???

I'm not feeling her at all, in fact, I'm gonna give her my famous "she ain't pretty she just looks that way"......7/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday, March 10, 2011

969YF.jpg
vIQmp.jpg

It's Tool Time, fellas! SUNshine Girl Shona, 21, wants to be discovered like her idol Pamela Anderson and then do a spread for Playboy. This 5-foot-2 Scorpio loves to shoot pool and drink pints with the lads. She's a huge hockey fan and once met Ricky and Julian from Trailer Park Boys. Can it get any better than that? Yes, because Shona wants to give a shout-out to all the hard-working men out there. Well, hello Shona! In the words of Tim Allen: "Uhh, uhh, uhh!" (Jack Boland photo)

A girl after tboy's heart?

Cred for no tats and bolt-ons....8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom