Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Can anyone see if she has an adam's apple? The more I look at the pics the more I think she's a she/he......all the clues are there: big bolt ons, big head, PFU.......

I just saw this pic, this is a tranny ladies and germs:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, March 7, 2011

tcw3Z.jpg
DjtCY.jpg

SUNshine Girl Kandas should love our Entertainment front page today. She lists any Disney animated film among her favourites, so Bruce Kirkland's story on the making of the classic Bambi is right up her alley. The 20-year-old also loves snowboarding and, when she comes of the slopes, a little vodka and cranberry juice with friends. (Jack Boland photo)

kind of ordinary but a hellova lot better than the last two.

6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

rfDW2.jpg
yvwIK.jpg

SUNshine Girl Maggie, 18, is a 5-foot-4 Gemini who has a passion for fashion. She hopes to graduate with a fashion management degree and become an event planner. She loves the warblings of Taylor Swift, going to the beach and playing volleyball. Uh, just between us, why are all these girls playing volleyball? And when? Is there some kind of secret SUNshine girl volleyball league out there, because nobody's told us! And we really want to go and watch! (Jack Boland photo)

She has that girl next door feel to her. Extra cred for no tats and natural boobs.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I agree, MUCH better but our ratings will be swayed by the terrible talent lately. I'll give her a biased 8/10 and sorry CG, she is sporting a muff....you can tell by the bulge in those red shorts......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom