Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday, March 5, 2011

OceNq.jpg
aX0CW.jpg

SUNshine Girl Jennifer's goal in life is to own a cafe. So it comes as no surprise that this 5-foot, brown-eyed gal's idea of a good time is sipping a cup of Starbucks java while watching Forrest Gump. Jennifer -- whose hobbies include boxing, dancing and weightlifting -- is looking for a man whom she can trust. She says, "good looks are a bonus" but a great sense of humour is a must. (Jack Boland photo)

On a Saturday this is what they give us?

Where's that dog food pic when you need it,lol.

-1/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
you know, I don't think someone could do a better job if they intentionally went out to make themselves unattractive.....

-5/10 seriously. Actually, I'll up my score to a -1/10 because at least she has a pulse.....

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
ouch!!!! All those low score ratings....maybe she needs a hug from me...but Im a bit afraid as she can definitely break me apart. :arf:
ps. In case you offer maurice, I do not want to borrow your gun. Put it away. :no:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday, March 6, 2011

XSctj.jpg
LRCXo.jpg
SUNshine Girl Shantell is an eye-popping beauty who runs her own business. When she's not working, this sexy Leo loves to camp, swim and walk with her puppies. (Perry Mah photo)

I think they are turning this into tranny week.

3/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
it looks like her face is made of plaster...absolutely no difference in expression in any of the photos....a little too much botox maybe? (but from the looks of it, they used drywall compound instead).

A 3/10 from me too......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom