Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

JSiG9.jpg
6g6uS.jpg

SUNshine Girl Mimi, 18, loves people. In fact, she wants to be a human resources manager. Our 5-foot-4 Virgo is a very outgoing gal who enjoys meeting all sorts of new people and exploring new places, especially if there's a shopping mall. She also enjoys writing, singing and dancing to house music. She just loves having fun. My, my, Mimi, so do we! (Jack Boland photo)

Asian spinner 7/10

I'll give her one higher 8/10.

Her face is saying come and do me NOW.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday, March 4, 2011

4xUUU.jpg
bdVdv.jpg

SUNshine Girl Mahleej, 27, is a mover and a shaker, as she owns a modelling agency as well as a movie production company. What did you think we meant? This 5-foot-6 Virgo has a menagerie of cats and dogs, likes to swim, watch cricket and hockey and has a soft spot for The Simpsons. Our singing, dancing model also likes to jet off to Cuba for a little sun on her belly. (Jack Boland photo)

27 eh.............Somehow I think not.

5/10

C

Cycleguy007

Not you're usual pin-up type, but very nice for a civie... More like early 30's I'd guess...

Looks like she'd be lots of fun. :)

Would make a playmate for Mrs. CG!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I'll give her one higher 8/10.

Her face is saying come and do me NOW.

I thought her face was saying: I'm having trouble reading that really fine print......:)

As for today's ssg: holy crap, does that ass have its own postal code?
and comes complete with a back up beeper?
I bet she gets Omar the Tentmaker to make her thongs!!!
I bet when boyscouts need a spare tent they ask if they can borrow a pair of her panties!
I bet she went to the beach once to windsurf and when they realized they forgot the sail she just took off her thong and was good to go!
I bet she also feels perfectly safe flying because if there's ever a problem with the plane, she's got her own parachute! One arm through each leg hole and she's good to go (just has to make sure she doesn't deploy it while still inside the plane).....

4/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I'm guessing mid 30's with this one and yes if you are a 40's dude and your wife looks like this I would say you are definitely ahead of the curve.

Is it just because the talent has been so poor lately or do you really think this one is "ahead of the curve"? She's average at best IMO......If she's actually 40? She's about average, if she's 30's? she's BELOW average and if she's actually 27? SHe's WAY below average......

Now if you're only looking from the nipples up? She's pretty....unfortunately, you can't have her walking around with a big sheet of cardboard covering her lower half.

And before any woman member comes on here and lambastes me, if a woman can shoot me down because I'm bald, I can shoot a woman down because she has a gigantic ass and believe me fellas, that ass is HU fucking MONGOUS.....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Is it just because the talent has been so poor lately or do you really think this one is "ahead of the curve"? She's average at best IMO......If she's actually 40? She's about average, if she's 30's? she's BELOW average and if she's actually 27? SHe's WAY below average......

Now if you're only looking from the nipples up? She's pretty....unfortunately, you can't have her walking around with a big sheet of cardboard covering her lower half.

And before any woman member comes on here and lambastes me, if a woman can shoot me down because I'm bald, I can shoot a woman down because she has a gigantic ass and believe me fellas, that ass is HU fucking MONGOUS.....

Yeah she's not pin up material at all.

Taking another look you are right she is large on the bottom half but rather attractive from the boobs up I think.

Overall I still think she looks better than most women in her age bracket which I guessing is 35-40.

Next time you are out take a good look at the civies in her cohort and tell me how many are in better condition than her.

I believe our perception gets a little warped on here because by and large we are seeing exceptionally attractive females and we forget what the reality of what the general population has to offer.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I agree, our perceptions can get distorted but to place this one ahead of the curve? I dunno about that. IMO Jennifer Aniston is ahead of the curve, SHaron Stone is ahead of the curve, Lisa Edelstein is ahead of the curve. IMO this one is on the curve or below the curve.

Not to say women are cars, but just say because there's a lot of rusty ladas on the road, and one has a chevy caprice classic in good condition, does not make it a beauty. It's just an average car in good shape. Now a fully restored shelby? That's a C A R. A fully restored 1969 black dodge charger R/T? that's a C A R.

Not so much up here (I think it's the long cold winters) but in toronto? There's a HELL of a lot of really nice looking MILFS and they'd put today's ssg to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom