Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011

1bFuA.jpg
sh2hS.jpg

SUNshine Girl Hollie is a 23-year-old Capricorn who loves playing volleyball and having fun with friends. Modelling and family are this blue-eyed gal's life. (Mark O'Neill photo)

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
8??? 9??? are you guys nuts? You trying to tell me this girl is in the top 20% of beautiful women in Toronto?

If that's the case then I'm glad I left lol......Instead of El Toro Toronto's new nickname should have been "homelytown" lol

6/10

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,431
tboy said:
8??? 9??? are you guys nuts? You trying to tell me this girl is in the top 20% of beautiful women in Toronto?

If that's the case then I'm glad I left lol......Instead of El Toro Toronto's new nickname should have been "homelytown" lol

6/10

Have 4 beers in one hour and she would be a 9/10 to you as well Tboy :bad:.

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
8.25 maybe a bit more. nice little body no deductions from those so inclined for bolt ons or tats...

trying to figure out why im not giving her more points?? maybe the face seems a bit ....cool or unpassionate? not sure:neutral:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday, February 28, 2011

bxDCR.jpg
GVgnj.jpg

SUNshine Girl Olivia, loves playing tennis and volleyball and also enjoys snowboarding and swimming. She wants to pursue a career in acting and modelling. This 22-year-old likes to listen to pop, reggae, gospel and rap, because music feeds her soul. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Another model wannabe today.

7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
this one actually has potential.....no way she can be a model with her muffin top happening in a bikini bottom no less......she's a little wide in the hips. Some time at the gym would give her a couple of extra points....

7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom