Not open for further replies.

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,831
Maurice Boscorelli said:
zqpHz.jpg
HYNuk.jpg

Man mades. the real deal. I can't make up my mind.

She can't be a civilian can she?

Anyways, Big tat deduction and could stand to lay off the fast foods.

6/10

You boys are nuts!! She's a hot piece of lady lumps in my humble opinion.

Dustin

Joined Jan 19, 2011
Messages 8
Maurice Boscorelli said:
dN2aP.jpg
uLdZd.jpg

Jackie's goal is to own a hotel/bar, which seems like a fine pursuit indeed. This 5-foot-2, hazel-eyed Gemini has a two-year-old Maltese Yorkie named Charlie and lists her likes as clubs, pizza and scary movies such as The Exorcist. Jackie, 21, says her most memorable meeting is our own intrepid photographer, Jack (J.B.) Boland. Now that's scary! (Jack Boland photo)

Standard tat deduction plus not much expression in her face combined with her under sized chest. Nice butt and overall pleasant face though.

7.5/10

Guys she is Lori's Ella. Lori has approved and confirmed it.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday, February 24, 2011

XVeYy.jpg
TOp0r.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 19, is a 5-foot-5 brown-eyed Cancer who just loves going to the movies. And she's not particular, either. Take one of her favourites, for example: Step Brothers. Oh, well. She counts The Hangover as another, so it all balances out. When she's not in some dark theatre, she can be found at sporting events, kickboxing or in the pool doing laps. (Stan Behal photo)

I especially like the one if her sitting down.

Overall not stunning but more than acceptable.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I'm not buying it.....one more "she ain't pretty she just looks that way....."

couple that with the dopey look on her face.....maybe a barfly she'd be reasonable but certainly not a SSG...

6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Cycleguy007 said:
I'm with tboy on this one Bosco... She just doesn't "do it" for me...

Don't forget my fellow bros I'm giving them bonus points on not having any ink or bolt ons.

I've also come to the conclusion that these girls have absolutely zero in front of the camera experience and the photographers aren't able to create a silk purse out of a sow's ear so to speak.

In short I've lowered my expectations and will grade accordingly. Sign of the times.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
lol I do like that song....

As for experience, most of em want to be models so I should hope they've had a little experience in front of the camera but still, a hot YL knows how to be hot...obviously these "not so hot" YLs know nothing about being hot because, well, the evidence speaks for itself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom