Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
24??? lol OH kay...RIGHT.....if she's 24 then I"m 35........

But I'm digging her look...I give her an 8.....she's got that shannon elizabeth thing going for her....

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
Maurice Boscorelli said:
M1r3L.jpg
tSkb2.jpg

SUNshine Girl Elysia, 24, loves to hang out at the beach (who doesn't?). Her other fave time is attending any live sporting event, especially the Jays or the Leafs. Elysia's goal is to be an events co-ordinator but when she's not studying or cheering for her team she likes to listen to Rihanna or watch reruns of Friends. (Jack Boland photo)

Given the requisite ink deduction she also seems uninspired in her pics.

6.5/10

Well that is an 8/10 for me.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

zWj7T.jpg
7mLLd.jpg

SUNshine Girl Ashley wants to compete in figure competition modeling. We don't know what that is, but we're giving her a Gold anyway. Ashley is studying to be a nurse, but when she's not hitting the books she likes the TV shows Dexter and Breaking Bad. There's a girl after our own heart. (Jack Boland photo)

So the Sun doesn't know what a figure competition is? They have never heard of google I guess.

Ashley strikes me as a mid thirties girl who is most likely going back to school and started exercising and is feeling better after her divorce. Her friends probably convinced her that she is looking so much better that she could be a sunshine girl. Oh well.

At least she has no tats, fake boobs and doesn't aspire to be a runway model i'll give her points for that.

5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday, February 18, 2011

0tZ5o.jpg
UN5Ds.jpg

SUNshine Girl Krysta Lee wants to be a world famous singer and actor. This doesn't give her much time, she says, for extracurricular activities, although she did once meet Bruce Willis on the set of RED. She loves to dance and perform. You can see more about Krysta Lee by logging on to her website, www.krystalee.com. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Let's hope her singing and acting is better than these shots.

5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Holy crap, they put 26 photos of her up, only 3 poses though.....and too bad she missed out on her big acting break, she'd have fit right in during the cantina scene from star wars episode 3!!!!!

Speaking of 3s, that's her score for today 3/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday, February 19, 2011

aLccd.jpg
oQHbg.jpg

SUNshine Girl Pamela has got the whole package: Brains, brawn and beauty. The statuesque 39-year-old loves to work on her body, sculpting it to perfection. Along with nurturing her physique she likes to go out to fine restaurants, but "just as long as he is paying." (Jack Boland photo)

While I admire the work she has done to build her physique, her look would appeal to only a small percentage of the readership. However in her subculture being the bodybuilding world she is undoubtedly very popular.

4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom