Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
ok Mr Alwayslookonthebrightside :)

Speaking of which, I was watching the show "G string divas" and there was a stripper who was really quite beautiful. Not too big, not too small, pretty, a nice set of c's on her. Only problem was? They were rock fucking hard and even when she was upside down on the pole they didn't move a millimeter....

Too bad really......

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
lovelatinas said:
Here is one for Chunky :he: Anyways not my type 4/10.

T8cX7.jpg

5/10

bolt ons toooooooo hard.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

jzqx9.jpg
hjYw2.jpg

Never put SUNshine Girl Olena in a corner. The 24-year-old belly-dancing whirlwind made her way to us from Ukraine. She is currently in university with the goal of eventually becoming an elementary school teacher. In the meantime she loves the film Dirty Dancing -- natch -- and as far as we're concerned there is no corner that can hold her. (Jack Boland photo)

I'll give Olga or Olena or whatever a 7/10

Going to start giving bonus points for not having any tats or bolt ons and not being glaringly overweight,lol.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Yeah, no way she's 24......maybe 30 32 around there....but I'm digging her look in this pic....she's got the potential to be a lot more, just a little off in some way......8/10

and she should get bonus points for not wanting to be a model too!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 * Email Alerts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 * Email Alerts

M1r3L.jpg
tSkb2.jpg

SUNshine Girl Elysia, 24, loves to hang out at the beach (who doesn't?). Her other fave time is attending any live sporting event, especially the Jays or the Leafs. Elysia's goal is to be an events co-ordinator but when she's not studying or cheering for her team she likes to listen to Rihanna or watch reruns of Friends. (Jack Boland photo)

Given the requisite ink deduction she also seems uninspired in her pics.

6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom