Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I mean, HOLY CRAP

You know what I think? I think they used old photos but the same set/clothing. No way those shots are taken at the same time......

I mean, look at her here? No way that's the same belly......she looks like a two ton tony....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, February 10, 2011

FAG59.jpg
ML3Dc.jpg

Our SUNshine Girl today has an unusual name — Saven. Saven is 21 and her goal is to be a personal trainer. The Leo is into boxing and hip-hop. When she’s not getting some rays at the beach, she’s happy to relax in front of a horror or chick flick with a plate of sushi. (Mark O’Neill photo)

7/10

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
FAG59.jpg
ML3Dc.jpg

Our SUNshine Girl today has an unusual name — Saven. Saven is 21 and her goal is to be a personal trainer. The Leo is into boxing and hip-hop. When she’s not getting some rays at the beach, she’s happy to relax in front of a horror or chick flick with a plate of sushi. (Mark O’Neill photo)

7/10

8/10 Cute girl.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday, February 11, 2011

5dJox.jpg
K6Iet.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephanie must love dogs — check out those tats. Her goal is to be a cop in the K9 unit. When she’s not taking care of her three pets (dog Jayda, cat Duchess and ferret Gucci) she likes to get busy with Call of Duty on her PS3. (Mark O’Neill photo)

Minus 1.5 for the tats, other than that she's a cutie for sure.

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I'd give her a higher mark too except for those stupid paw prints. What's that supposed to signify that a dog put it's paws on her hips and licked her tits?

I could (and have seen) small tastefully done paw "tracks" done on a woman before and they were quite cute...these? Pititful....

7 from me.......

Now I see she's got a rope knot on her thigh? OMFG she loses another point from me for that....

6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Ok, I have to put this out there:

I can understand Angelina Jolie having the lat and long of the villages where her adopted kids were born.

I could understand having a significant date (like Martin Luther King's death or JFK) or something.

I could even understand having a symbol of your relationship with someone like a stylized knot, or the ying/yang symbol.

BUT WTF is going through these people's heads? What ever happened to taste? I know my tastes might not be the same as everyone else's but seriously, doesn't ANYONE know the difference between the trailer park boys and the bridal path?

All of this chick's tats could have been done with some semblance of elegance but does she do that? hell no......

I think this all harkens back to when I met this cut lil blondie. About 5', 90 lbs, not gorgeous but cute as a button. Then she tells me about her squirrel. This tat she has on her chest. (now she's got perky little As) and this fucking squirrel looks like one you'd see on the back of a camper during hunting season. It goes from almost to her throat to almost to the bottom of her ribcage. It's fucking H O R R I B L E. I tell you, we got to the point where we went to do the nasty? She got naked and honestly? I couldn't do it. That fucking squirrel was such a turn off.

IMO it was like buying a bentley and putting canadian tire flames on it...backwards. (anyone who grew up in the 70s in toronto knows what I'm talking about).

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
well theres something about her that I kinda like, cant put my finger on it, certainly not the tats, maybe the nice abs/waist...makes me want to give her a good tumble, maybe the paw prints are to signify she likes doggy style or place thumbs here while holding hips during daty???

just woke up first frisky thoughts of the day obviously lol

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
tboy said:
Ok, I have to put this out there:

I can understand Angelina Jolie having the lat and long of the villages where her adopted kids were born.

I could understand having a significant date (like Martin Luther King's death or JFK) or something.

I could even understand having a symbol of your relationship with someone like a stylized knot, or the ying/yang symbol.

BUT WTF is going through these people's heads? What ever happened to taste? I know my tastes might not be the same as everyone else's but seriously, doesn't ANYONE know the difference between the trailer park boys and the bridal path?

All of this chick's tats could have been done with some semblance of elegance but does she do that? hell no......

I think this all harkens back to when I met this cut lil blondie. About 5', 90 lbs, not gorgeous but cute as a button. Then she tells me about her squirrel. This tat she has on her chest. (now she's got perky little As) and this fucking squirrel looks like one you'd see on the back of a camper during hunting season. It goes from almost to her throat to almost to the bottom of her ribcage. It's fucking H O R R I B L E. I tell you, we got to the point where we went to do the nasty? She got naked and honestly? I couldn't do it. That fucking squirrel was such a turn off.

IMO it was like buying a bentley and putting canadian tire flames on it...backwards. (anyone who grew up in the 70s in toronto knows what I'm talking about).

Well I suppose that a tat has to have some meaning to the owner, but considering that its semi permanent, maybe some thought should go into whats being applied.
I already mentioned here my old gf who had a ferrari tattoed on her hip/ab that when i saw her after a couple kids had faded and stretched into a redish minivan. I also have a friend who had tinker bell done on her back at like 16 and drunk, kinda trhinks its dumb now. we were joking about how many people probably have like oriental figures that they think mean peace or harmony but probably mean egg foo young or something.

On the other hand have seen some beautiful and or meaningful work that suits the owner.

TBOY as for the squirrel girl, what you didnt do her are you NUTS:lol: no wonder she liked you....squirrel nuts damn i am sooo funny:neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom