Not open for further replies.

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Maurice Boscorelli said:
8CzhW.jpg
zZo5Y.jpg

Lindsay, 20, is a SUNshine Girl thanks to her pal Christine, who has been on these pages twice. Lindsay, like many of our gals, wants to work in the fashion industry and (also keeping the trend alive) likes volleyball, partying and going out to clubs. This 5-foot-7 Libra is unique in that she has a dog named Lola and a cat named pumpkin and loves The Wizard of Oz. (Jack Boland photo)

What no tats,implants or fake hair. Is that possible?

9/10

YEAH the sun sent me a birthday present!!:party:

I would give her a 9 especially the pic on the right.
Now if only I could figure out how to unwrap her :666:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

VIPbG.jpg
m8n0e.jpg

SUNshine Girl Christine wants to design her own clothing line. Sometimes she'll design and make something herself and then head out to party in it. The 20-year-old is also a Star Wars fan (call us psychic, but we could tell) who loves to hang around in her housecoat -- designed by her, no doubt. May the force be with you, Christine. (Jack Boland photos)

The first pic is a winner and overall she's better than most we see here.

7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
20???? who is she trying to kid? That's the oldest 20 yr old I've ever seen...

8/10

I retract my 8 and give her a 7.5 for the doctored photos. THIS is really what her thighs look like:

C

Chloe Croft

Maurice Boscorelli said:
J20Vg.jpg

When she's not teasing gullible lensmen, she can be found in a nightclub

Wow - waaayy too fake looking but if she walked into a nighclub I'd bet that every guy's head would turn and they'd drool. Come on, you know you would! LOL

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,177
Maurice Boscorelli said:
VIPbG.jpg
m8n0e.jpg

SUNshine Girl Christine wants to design her own clothing line. Sometimes she'll design and make something herself and then head out to party in it. The 20-year-old is also a Star Wars fan (call us psychic, but we could tell) who loves to hang around in her housecoat -- designed by her, no doubt. May the force be with you, Christine. (Jack Boland photos)

The first pic is a winner and overall she's better than most we see here.

7.5/10

8.5/10 for the first two pictures

5.5/10 for the last one.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GFOWJ.jpg
mxzCF.jpg

SUNshine Girl Theresa graced the pages of our SUNshine Girl calendar and she’s back for another visit. The 23-year-old has a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, which she uses to plan events at a Pe****orough wine bar. She keeps in shape with fitness training and boxing. (Jack Boland photo)

Her waist looks completely different in the third shot?

Hard to believe she was a calendar girl really.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
She graced the pages of the calendar when she was 30 lbs lighter and in shape maybe......

what the hell? Look at her bello in the left pic, then the right one, did she put on 30 lbs between shots?

In the first pic, she's a 9, in the right? A 7......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom