Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday, February 6, 2011

lEtqL.jpg
0a5mf.jpg

SUNshine Girl Brooke, 19, is back! This is the second time our 5-foot-6 Scorpio has graced our pages in the last few months. She still wants to be a model or dancer and is working at graduated school with honours. She still has her little dogs Angel and Beauty and she still likes horses, going for sushi and working on her tan. (Jack Boland photo)

Very attractive but I would venture she is older than what she states.

8.75/10

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
9.75? sheesh....

I"m more in line with Bosco's 8.75, but I'd give her no more n an 8

Just an 8??? I figured she'd be right up your alley... slim and toned, great legs, abs, ass, cute as a button, real boobs (note to Bosco- the enhanced cleavage is a product of Vicky's "Miraculous Bra"...) great skin, nice smile... etc.

Go cough up some more oysters dude, your judgment is cloudy today! :tongue: :he:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Cycleguy007 said:
Just an 8??? I figured she'd be right up your alley... slim and toned, great legs, abs, ass, cute as a button, real boobs (note to Bosco- the enhanced cleavage is a product of Vicky's "Miraculous Bra"...) great skin, nice smile... etc.

Thanks for your expert advice on breast enlargement, I'm sure you have lots of first hand experience.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Cycleguy007 said:
Nope... just very familiar with that particular bra! :)

Speaking of "special" bras, do you think they stopped selling the "water bra" in Canada because in the winter it'd freeze?

(btw, I knew a little hottie that had a couple of mosquito bites for boobs...she showed up at my work one day and WHOOP she had BOOBS with CLEAVAGE....I said "where the HELL did they come from? Water bra......)

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
lEtqL.jpg
0a5mf.jpg

SUNshine Girl Brooke, 19, is back! This is the second time our 5-foot-6 Scorpio has graced our pages in the last few months. She still wants to be a model or dancer and is working at graduated school with honours. She still has her little dogs Angel and Beauty and she still likes horses, going for sushi and working on her tan. (Jack Boland photo)

Very attractive but I would venture she is older than what she states.

8.75/10

8.5/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7, 2011

8CzhW.jpg
zZo5Y.jpg

Lindsay, 20, is a SUNshine Girl thanks to her pal Christine, who has been on these pages twice. Lindsay, like many of our gals, wants to work in the fashion industry and (also keeping the trend alive) likes volleyball, partying and going out to clubs. This 5-foot-7 Libra is unique in that she has a dog named Lola and a cat named pumpkin and loves The Wizard of Oz. (Jack Boland photo)

What no tats,implants or fake hair. Is that possible?

9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom