Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

J20Vg.jpg
QGLgV.jpg

Do you like Lady Gaga? SUNshine Girl Michelle Z, 25, could be mistaken for the pop diva de jour. She is aware of this fact, and says Gaga is "wicked. "This 5-foot-4 Capricorn also likes to pretend to be Lady Gaga, so paparazzi will take her photo. When she's not teasing gullible lensmen, she can be found in a nightclub or eating sushi, then racking them up at the billiard hall. Michelle Z wants to be a clothing salon owner one day. Or Lady Gaga. (Jack Boland photo)

Not a big Gaga fan to begin with still she is just way over done for me. Does have a nice body though I have to admit.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
photographer used a wide(r) angle lens for the closeups distorting her head making it look much bigger.....but even still, she looks a little weird....can't put my finger on it....

(in case you're wondering wtf I'm doing up at 4:30 am, I have the flu and can't sleep....*(&#*()&#*.......)

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
tboy said:
photographer used a wide(r) angle lens for the closeups distorting her head making it look much bigger.....but even still, she looks a little weird....can't put my finger on it....

(in case you're wondering wtf I'm doing up at 4:30 am, I have the flu and can't sleep....*(&#*()&#*.......)

hmmm dyed hair means fake woman

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
J20Vg.jpg
QGLgV.jpg

Do you like Lady Gaga? SUNshine Girl Michelle Z, 25, could be mistaken for the pop diva de jour. She is aware of this fact, and says Gaga is "wicked. "This 5-foot-4 Capricorn also likes to pretend to be Lady Gaga, so paparazzi will take her photo. When she's not teasing gullible lensmen, she can be found in a nightclub or eating sushi, then racking them up at the billiard hall. Michelle Z wants to be a clothing salon owner one day. Or Lady Gaga. (Jack Boland photo)

Not a big Gaga fan to begin with still she is just way over done for me. Does have a nice body though I have to admit.

6.5/10

Lady Gaga 5/10 and this girl 5/10 she does resemble Lady Gaga.:)

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
jv9S8.jpg
ftH8F.jpg

We figure SUNshine Girl Siren, 23, could easily lure sailors, as her name suggests, but rather than sit on some rock in the middle of the ocean, this 5-foot-3 Leo wants to sit in her own psychotherapy office. Siren loves to explore new places with loved ones or hanging out with her cats Archie and Bianca listening to the alluring music of NIN, the Cure and Rammstein. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Somehow I'm thinking Siren is her stage name and she's dancing somewhere.

Other than that lose the excessive eye makeup and tats and she's okay.

7/10

5/10 Don't like her face. Body is nice though.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
Maurice Boscorelli said:
J20Vg.jpg
QGLgV.jpg

6.5/10

5/10 for the face
8.5 for the body

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday, February 3, 2011

hTNFt.jpg

Remember when you were young and your goals were to be rich and famous and travel the world? Well, SUNshine Girl Felicia is 21 and guess what her goals are? Yup, but if anyone can do it, our 5-foot-11 Libra can. She likes to work out, which shows determination, and spend time with family, which shows dedication, so who knows? You may say one day, I remember her from The Sun! The only thing standing in her way may be that she loves Adam Sandler movies. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Pretty run of the mill here.

5/10

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
hTNFt.jpg

Remember when you were young and your goals were to be rich and famous and travel the world? Well, SUNshine Girl Felicia is 21 and guess what her goals are? Yup, but if anyone can do it, our 5-foot-11 Libra can. She likes to work out, which shows determination, and spend time with family, which shows dedication, so who knows? You may say one day, I remember her from The Sun! The only thing standing in her way may be that she loves Adam Sandler movies. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Pretty run of the mill here.

5/10

4/10.

C

Cycleguy007

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Nice find and welcome aboard.

Just like I thought she does look better without the overly done make up.

Next CG will try and tell me her boobs are real though.

LOL! Depends on the time frame! LOL In her older pics/ video's she's natural...

Looks like she bought them with her "Dirty Dimes" income! LOL :shock: (When she was still "Jaden Thorn")

Since "re-inventing" herself as Siren Thorn though:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom