Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

Maurice Boscorelli said:
What no rating?

I would think she would be right up your alley.....Blond, Blue eyed, Caucasian, uber cute and all.

I'm adopting the 5 "S" rule:

Smart
Sexy
Sultry
Shaven
Sapphic

Too many unknowns... :shock:

:lol:

But yes, she is Blond, Blue eyed, Caucasian, uber cute and all, so :great:

(And I actually don't mind a bit of ink...)

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,124
Cycleguy007 said:

Smart
Sexy
Sultry
Shaven
Sapphic

(Note to self.....................make sure this x-mas gift to CG are pens):???:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Cycleguy007 said:

Smart
Sexy
Sultry
Shaven
Sapphic

The only real unknowns are shaven which is easily fixed ( some might say fun to remedy), sapphic which is undetectible from a picture of one and the smart. I guessing an IQ test is not required for the sunshine girl.

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,831
OMG, look at all you wafer loving perverts drooling over this stick of a SSG. Yeah she's very pretty facially but come on.... she needs a little meat on her bones!! 7.5/10 only because of her gorgeous face.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday, January 27, 2011

R9hu0.jpg
qqApf.jpg

SUNshine Girl Mackenzie, 18, wants to be a professor of either geography or history -- we're guessing in whatever course her grade is highest, since that's how we wound up doing this. This 5-foot-4 Gemini enjoys a hockey or soccer game and likes to relax to the music of Keith Urban and Luke Bryan with her boyfriend and dogs Tally and Chaos. Study hard! (Mark O'Neill photo)

Boobs are great but the rest isn't up to snuff as they say.

Chunky will find exception to that however,lol.

5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Auggie said:
Nice body, but you know she's gonna be huge within 5 years.

6.5/10

Nice body? really?

Oh well....I agree with Repo, heffer is the correct description.....and what do you mean huge in 5 yrs? She's halfway there now!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
tboy said:
Nice body? really?

Oh well....I agree with Repo, heffer is the correct description.....and what do you mean huge in 5 yrs? She's halfway there now!

I think in her present shape she would still make a pretty good fuck buddy just not a good SSG.

5/10 as a SSG and 7.5/10 as a FB!

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,831
Come on she's not that bad. A little make up and she becomes a very vivacious young lady! 7/10

Hey Tboy, here pin up these on your bedroom wall. Look how nice and slim these twins are!

Brooms-1.jpg
:na::lol:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday, January 28, 2011

SnL1w.jpg
gDGZC.jpg

SUNshine Girl Rebecca, 22, just returned from Thailand. It was part of her passion for travelling the globe. This 5-foot-7 Sagittarius wants to be a nurse, but not one of those who works double or triple shifts -- she still needs time to travel, play soccer and tennis, watch romantic movies and hang out with her friends, too. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Minus the ink and with longer hair I believe she could look much more attractive than what we see here.

6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom